Sunday, September 29, 2013

Another Account RE:Merit Financial, AKA Seacoast Coins, EXPOSED...

T J Ritz called me one Saturday, and sounded very differently from all prior conversations, throwing out an amount of $275,000, asking me what was the lowest amount that I'd be willing to accept, and I stted no less than $250K, reminding him there wasn't that much difference...He laughed, and during the conversation I remember thinking that he was being coached, and he said, well I'll tell you you're not going to get even close to $250K, keep in mind this was before there was a settlement. What I allege, is that Mr. Ritz was not just representing me, though I thought the case was mine alone, afterall, I paid the initial retainer and I received 70k, not a lot of money when you consider I had not been working for awhile, and then throw on that the 15K which was stolen by Lana Marks, so if that is what actually occurred, that the settlement was not just mine alone, but also others as well, who did not have to go through the incarceration, which occurred prior to the settlement, thanks to Cedars and DelAmo, where I was observed, blood taken, high dosage of drugs prescribed and monitored 24/7 and had to go before a judge to be released. Keep in mind, I had already sent the Peace and Love Speech to the LA Weekly and the NY Times...And had sent a fax to Ron Meyer regarding the Childrens Lab, referencing my great grand children, and the joy that they brought me. Perhaps, the person responsible for halting my career, and trying to make my life miserable, ought to pay. I got a phone call from my son, while at DelAmo beratting me, and screaming, and I returned the verbal assault. My son wanted me to listen to the so called doctor, a hack, in my opinion, because he lied about releasing me, and then thought about the money he could charge if he kept me, which, by the way I received a bill from Cedars and DelAmo, for about 31K, which probably if I had been stupid enough to pay, would have meant a big pay day for lots of people. Second thought, I probably have already paid with the settlement. When I returned to Aflac after the assault I discovered that everyone in the office in Burbank knew what had happened regarding my being in the hospital. Also, keep in mind this was after I had taken Matthew Spaulding over to Universal to pitch Aflac, to head of HR dept. Ken Kars. Also, Mr. Ritz, also sent several emails regarding the case to Aflac, which I advised him not to do, since I believed at the time that Aflac knew nothing of the case, I guess I was mistaken, this was all part of the scheme, which meant a pay day for many people, unfortunately, I had paid the price, but did not get the amount that I deserved, far, far less. I hope to find an attorney that truly knows the law, and I believe the reason that nine courts were closed including Beverly Hills, was due to the potential exposure OF ILLEGAL FRAUD GOING ON IN THE COURT SYSTEM. Oh by the way prior to it closing a shyster Theatre Owner, got to keep $300 of my money, which was awarded by a judge? Suddenly after stating how strong the case was, it was suddenly not strong enough and by then Ritz had been moved to a higher floor and larger offices, the case was not strong enough, after Ritz, clearly said to the contrary. This was a well thought out plan. I believe the settlement was higher than what I was told. The case is very strong, had I been privy to the file prior to the settlement of course I would never have settled. Again, I believe there are many good law abiding Jewish People, however, I believe the constant propaganda, and their hatred for mixed marriages, specifically when it comes to religion, I find many Jewish people expert in propaganda, with their victim hood, when in actuality, they perpetrate racial hatred, and they keep the public off balance by making it appear that they are the victims, when they victimize. Again, this is a specific group that unfortunately controls the entertainment industry, the ADL fr instance. They victimized my mother, and they are attempting to do the same to me. Some of them are ghouls, I remember when I went to Paris with a so called friend, who was having spousal problems, NOTE'NEVER VISIT THE CITY OF LOVE WITH SOMEONE HAVING MARITAL STRIFE, IT WILL BE MISERABLE...This "friend" stuck with me when my mom was dying, but she was always miserable and could not be happy for anybody that was doing well in their career... Some of my so called "friends" also benefited, some in this very building, receiving 140 actres, pllus a horse, etc. while others got their unit remodeled, and they don't pay mortgage or dues, and of course, there are those that are out and out taking what doesn't belong to them... I've spoken to several attorneys that allegedly are experts in civil rights cases and employment law, and they mention well once you settle, blah, blah...If they were truly good professional attorneys they would find the loop hole since the information that was puposefully kept from me I would think would automatically disqualify the settlement, and the attorney received more than I did, and I'm sure he picked up additional fees from who ever else he was representing. Though this is supposition, the case was very strong, Peter Epstein would walk close behind me, without my knowledge and gyrate in back of me, this came out, also constantly being invited in to the men's room...And yes, I did hear someone having sex in the men's room, since both bathrooms were virtually next to each other And of course, DelAmo made sure to show Al Pacinos, movie with the piles of cocaine, oh did I mention that the movie, Scarface, was Albert Novian's favorite...Both Isaac and Albert had an addiction habit similar to the character in the film, where a female character was attacked in the men's room... This entire episode was a concerted effort by Hollywood to prevent me from having the career I should have, afterall, I was on The Best of Everything" right, the day time soap coming out of NY...done LIVE by the way... So, I need the amount that I should have received, since as far as I knew, this was my case alone...but apparently it wasn't, and lots of people got paid off, including those at Aflac, representing Tellers at the B of A branch, in Beverly Hills right around the corner from Lana Marks...When I thought I was purchasing a Princess Diana bag, which was not the case. Aside from what is owed to me for this case, in addition... I did the work, meaning writing, now pay me...Enough of this nonsense...Everything new is not good enough, since New is NOT ALWAYS BETTER, it just costs more...OLD HAS CHARACTER, NEW HAS COST WITHOUT VALUE...GOOD NIGHT...GHOULS NOT INCLUDED...OH YEAH, REGARDING SOMETHING ABOUT A KISS, AND ME GROWING FRANTIC, BECAUSE IT WOULD COME FROM SUPPOSEDLY ANOTHER FEMALE...NO KISSING ME ON THE LIPS, BOTH CHEEKS ARE FINE, AFTERALL, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THOSE PAIR OF LIPS HAVE BEEN... I THOUGHT IT WAS THE SILLIEST THING ON THE OSCAR SHOW WHEN THOSE TWO ACTRESSES AWKWARDLY KISSED ON STAGE WHAT AND WHO WAS THAT FOR, OBAMA?

No comments:

Post a Comment