Friday, September 27, 2013

In Addition...

Though there is evidence that TJ Ritz lied about a number of matters, and I haven't even finished going through the file, word got back that the comment was, "So?" Well, that certainly let's us know what path we're on, doesn't it? The relevancy of an attorney saying that witnesses did not sign declarations when they did, and also lying straight out about the opposing attorney not getting paid if the case settles, is total nonsense which tells me that TJ Ritz wasn't even an attorney. He lied about going to school back East. The Law Boards In Take Person he had gone to School in Southern California, how many more lies do I have to discover before this is taken seriously and I'm entitled to my money being returned? Thank you and Good Night. Stay Well and Safe! Gwendolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment