Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Comedy Store still ROCKS

Out for some fresh air I stepped in to check out the local talent and was blown away by "Leslie" I believe was her name, a tall, sophtic Black woman whose take on out of control texting, sexual relationships which we like to define as "love" when it's actually a "booty call"...and how crazy men's sexual apparatus drives women to act outrageously...Leslie is a good observationist regarding the male female thing...And she's funnier than hell... Next was a "31 year old" Middle Eastern looking American male whose take on 40 year olds dating 19 year olds was hilarious with his comments on the up and down side of those relationships... Didn't stay long and the two drink minimum was not to my liking...though I was walking, what happens if I had been driving...Of course I could pay and not drink but I think there may be a better solution to spending $16 for two servings of beer...not including tip Did have a couple of sips of Blue Moon at what use to be the Gene Autry Hotel, now called the Andreas on Sunset in their quiet bar...A subtle ambience of sleek and coolness with white marble and silver...And the champagne room was well stocked... Not a drinker per se, but a good champagne, which means expensive, but well worth it, is my drink of choice, but I prefer it in the bedroom and late at night. See ya...Happy Labor Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment