Friday, September 13, 2013

Endorsements...

Yesterday when I mentioned that Oprah "is good" meaning that her actions have resulted in positive outcome for many individuals, is a more correct statement rather than, "Oprah is Good"...It should not be overlooked that she did in deed launch the careers of Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz...Dr Oz's ads keep popping up everywhere on my computer by the way... Any who, I'm way behind in things so if you don't hear from me, unless I get a whim to blog about something that is too compelling to ignore...You won't be hearing from me for a short while... Love is sent through out the World with this email, and those in any emotional and or physical pain or stress, may it instantly disappear upon reading this blog. Be Happy, Stay Well and Thrive always in the direction for Good over Evil. Excuse me, I've gotta go to work. Gwendolyn (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell ,September 13, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment