Sunday, September 22, 2013

Finally, I think, the appropriate ending to...In Pursuit of Destiny...

Thanks to the creator, I found my manuscript on my desk top, and I now think the appropriate ending (denoument) has arrived,,,Thanks to all the Believers in True Love and of course to our Creator, that deemed it that way! The Novel and then the film awaits...With me finally getting the appropriate writing credit and yes, this will be done through Love Std. which has its own distribution company... I got an accepted offer to present The Actress and the Agent, at Nate Holden's Theatre in conjunction with the Ebony Showcase Theatre, for a possible two week-end run at the most. So, this I'm grateful for, thank you Gayle Hooks... Also, my friends restaurant KABOOM, Jamaican fusion restaurant, is right across the street from the theatre...Agnes is Phillipino and hubby Roy is Jamaican man...Hey Now, pass the gangee (only kidding) It's fusion food (Jamaican and Phillipino cusine) family owned restaurant with great flavor, large portions, and extremely low prices... so I'm going to be quite busy, my apologies if I haven't gotten back to those that have contacted me as yet...I think it's time for me to take a run up Runyon Canyon today, and unfortunately I don't have my music, my cell drowned under water...Oh well, better days ahead, and it is a glorious looking Sunday, isn't it? My sincere thanks to everybody who is a believer, thanks for your support. Been going thru an identity crises...Something to look forward to, hey? (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell,

No comments:

Post a Comment