Thursday, September 5, 2013

Why I left Aflac...

They had a policy of bating dark skinned blacks against light skinned blacks. I was verbally attacked by a darker skinned African American when I had set an appointment up at the Roosevelt Hotel and their chain...I made the contact, and a higher up was suppose to follow through; when I called New York and spoke to the female she had said she believed she HAD spoken to the Aflac exec whose mother in law had recently passed with breast cancer,,, I set up the appointment over at NBC Universal meeting with HR person Ken Kars only to discover after the fact that supposedly it had already been in the works by Aflac in GA, supposedly...There were just too many coincidences... And of course pitching gold to selling Aflac door to door was too much of a leap for me, and both involved South Africa to some extend, one of the managers whose wife was from South Africa and I believed they were too unethical in how they treated hard working reps like myself, again, a commission only job. Shotly after I was told that Aflac had signed contracts with NBC/Universal...Too many things appeared to happen the same way from all of these employees, including, Applied Nutrition which fired me after I earned the largest pay check at the time... ...Just too many things happened in a pattern... And again, there were always the invitations to socialize which I refused to do...So after I taught them how to sell the product, they would then lead me to the door...normally within 24 months...remember, I never earned a salary, always commission only... I'm sure many others have experienced the same thing... Again, I'm looking for a reputable attorney...Is there such a thing? I hope so. Keep the Faith and Hope is still Alive! Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment