Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FYI...And the Beat Sounds On...Chew on this...

I'm looking to hear from President Obama, regarding the Private Offering Information I mailed to him which was delivered to the White House yesterday, 9/16/13... Here is the partial list of my writings which I had given to my so called agent, Ray Cavalleri, who was my agent at the time when I was doing telemarketing in Hollywood, just up the street from his then office... Beauty Stealers, A Matter of Choice, Forbidden, Love Sparks, More than Lovers, When the Devil Plays, Mr. Know it All, Forever, Welcome to Heaven.Coming of Dawn. A woman's Story, Harry and Gladys, Once Upon A Time, The Women of One Washington Square, CINDA, The Actress and the Agent, Murder Near Paradize, In Pursuit of Destiny... Interesting Reza Behdi, who directed me at Paramount, A WONDERFUL DIRECTOR, KNOWN AS A "WOMAN'S DIRECTOR, AND HE'S PERSIAN HAS JUST DISAPPEARED FROM SIGHT, in a Mission Impossible episode, "Owned by the Mob" I had wanted Reza to direct the Dorothy Dandridge Story, which ultimately Halley Berry (any relation to the crack smoking ex Mayor of Atlanta?) just asking, don't get your panties all in a wad...starred in on TV... I believe my ex husband, initials CAB is attempting to take my property, which I paid for myself, and also, American Express is in on this like many usurping their power, including the phone companies, one is about as good as the next...And my novel which describes how some Persian Women love to shop and charge their husbands for what American WOmen give up for free...particularly artistic women, because I am sexually free, and that's what the world has learned among many things, as my attorney t Joshua Ritz stated in his email to me..."YOU ARE HELPING MANY PEOPLE" I NEVER GAVE MY CONSENT AT LEAST WITHOUT A PRICE... OBAMA IS RUMORED TO HAVE RECEIVED 9 MILLION FOR PUSHING HEALTH CARE WHICH MAY BANKRUPT THE WORLD...AND WHERE IS AIS IN ALL THIS...WE CAN NEGOTIATE FOR MY PROGRAM, AND I MUST BE PAID FOR MY KNOWLEDGE, PROFESSORS WHO ONLY TEACH LIBERALISM GET PAID, YOU MR OBAMA ARE RECEIVING A GREAT AMOUNT, AND I MODESTLY STATE THAT I'M HELPING THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, MORE THAN ANY OF YOUR PREDESSORS DID... PLEASE, WRITE THE CHECK, FOR ME HELPING ALL THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD...AS STATED WE DO THIS IN CALIFORNIA FIRST, BUT I ALREADY SEE THAT IT IS BEING IMPLEMENTED ALL OVER THE WORLD... AND ALBERT NOVIAN, BY THE WAY ALL THAT JEWLERY THAT YOU GAVE ME WHICH I DIDN'T ASK FOR, BECAUSE I'M NOT IN TO JEWLERY REAL ESTATE, HI END CARS, BENTLYS, TESTLER, MERCEDES, FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, MY SON WANTS THE FAMILY SIZE PORSCHE...ETC... NO ONE CONTROLS ME BUT THE CREATOR, DO WHAT IS MORALLY CORRECT, AND BY THE WAY THOSE ATTORNEYS IN OHIO THAT SUED ME OVER PAPASHON A RESTAURANT CHAIN THAT HAD BEEN IN EXISTENCE 5 YEARS BEFORE I EVER ARRIVED, AND THE PERSON WHO SUED ME CALLED ME AND ASKED TO BUY THE PRIVATE OFFERING AND WHEN I BEGAN REFERRING HE AND HIS WIFE TO THE OFFERING MEMORANDUM SHE INTERUPTED SAYING, "WE KNOW ALL THAT", OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT... AND THE GUY HE AND HIS WIFE, AND THEIR MAILBOX ETC. INCLUDING THE ONES IN BEVERLY HILLS, YOU OWE ME TOO...JUST IN ATTORNEY FEES ALONE YOU OWE ME 6 GRAND...JUST ON PAPASHON...AND STOP HARRASSING MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND MY GREAT GRANDSON YOU GHOULS... YOU EXPECT ME TO CREATE AND GIVE YOU MORE TO STEAL FROM ME...AND THE ACTRESS PLAYING A BI POLAR INDIVIDUAL, IF IT'S TRUE THAT I AM, AND I CAN STILL PRODUCE AND BE ACTIVE, I SHOULD BE PORTRAYING THE ROLE...BECAUSE AS ANY DIRECTOR KNOWS, IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CASTING...AND NOT ONLY AM I GOOD, AND KINDA CUTE FOR A 71 YEAR OLD, BUT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THINK I'M SEXY...AS YOU KNOW SINCE YOU'VE BEEN SPYING ON ME...THANKS TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS BUILDING, INCLUDING DARLA AND ROBERT WHO WERE PAID OFF WITH A HORSE, AND 140 ACRES, WHILE I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHETHER I AM GOING TO FILL SOME ATTORNEYS POCKET IN TERMS OF BANKRUPTCY... AND CALIFORNIA CITY REAL ESTATE YOU HAVE ON FILE MY COMPLAINT AGAINST MS EDBLAND, WHO IS THE MOTHER IN LAW OF THE OWNER OF HIGH DESERT REAL ESTATE...WHO PUT A SHERRIF'S NEPHEW IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING ME...I COULD HAVE PRESSED CHARGES, BUT I CHOSE NOT TO, BUT NOW? I'M COMING AFTER YOU AND ANYONE BE IT RELATIVE OR NOT, THAT IS GUILTY OF PRVENTING ME FROM BEING THE STAR, GOD HAD INTENDED, AND NO, I'M NOT WILLING TO PAY 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS TO HAVE MY STAR ON THE CONCRETE, AS IT NOW IS...YOU THINK GEORGE AND IRA GERSHWIN HAD TO PAY ANY MONEY TO HAVE THEIR STAR PLANTED IN THE CEMENT... Just got a call from the Conservatives, touting Ted Cruz, I'll be checking him out, again, I'm not that smart, so if any of you are coming to me for answers, that means we all are in deep do do... I also exposed Medicaid fraud when DelAmo Hospital incarcerated me... Free Thinkers, Independent Thinkers, PROPERTY OWNERS, Small, Medium and Large size Business Owners, Artists, and Friends of Artists, men, women, and children ARE ALL UNDER ATTACK, by a system that attempts to destroy creativity, and inalianable gifts, THAT MAN CANNOT TAKE AWAY. Thank you! Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment