Thursday, September 12, 2013

I can not continue,,,

To pay for things for myself, and have others benefit without putting up a dime...You Ghouls! And stop with the orders, you cheated me from the time that I should have been a star, but rather you enslaved me from the time I was 13 to the age I am now. STOP! Back off and stop harrassing me...This is your mo, and the guy at Kalologie on Robertson, certainly is not a warm and fuzzy personality, he actually stated to me he wasn't selling automotives...Can you imagine...Is there no longer customer service for goodness sake... Interesting Monster's Ball, check the titles this is a ghoulish place...Merit and all the other companies that used me to their advantage are definetly going to pay me. John Travolta is not the only one that has been sexually harrassed, me too, and many more, and you spineless wimps don't have the guts to speak up, thanking me on the sly, for shame! (c)Copyright Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment