Saturday, September 7, 2013

I choose to Clairfy

The fact that I had completed my plans The Peace/Love Speech, also, the Negative Titalation Email, which I believe offered an honest POV of how men (in general treat women, though there are some good men), also my Comedy Routine, which Time Warner and AT & T recorded along with my play, The Actress and the Agent, and the Childrens Lab which I had faxed over to Ron Meyer at Universal...And apparently there were a coupe of females in particular who were carrying grudges, who created a Hornet's Nest, all of this should have no bearing what so ever as to the validity of my programs which I emailed on AOL which I have had longer than sbcglobal which is owned by AT&T... I sky dived for a second time yesterday at Perris Airport, and drops of rain fell on me as if the Creator was baptizing me. Thanks "Brent" my tandem instructor for the good safe ride... When I mentioned that I had emailed my Peace Love Speech, and other info to a friend in New York, the Children's Lab proposal had already been mentally formulated by me at this time, and then when I decided to formulate it on paper, as a Concept Idea, is when I dated it, May 20, 2012, but I had sent the draft long before that date to Ron Myer at Universal/NBC and actually spoke to Ron Meyer as well as Fred Spector during my "incarceration" at DelAmo Hospital", where medicare attempted to bill me close to 30,000 and I had been writing about Medicare Fraud, way back when. I just emailed a story idea to CNN, titled, "Can you Make it in Hollywood today without selling your soul?"(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell, so if you see and hear some CNN reporter speaking of this with a so called celebrity, remember, on this day, at approximately 10:30am 9/7/13 I emailed the idea with story, to CNN on line...I will be sending the story to other on line outlets and other broadcasts as well, since this involves the fact that I allege our country no longer offers privacy protection and what you are seeing in the news is merely staged to create a constant state of confusion which feeds the money machine which is paid for, by us,via over taxation. America was the last bastion, so we must maintain the integrity of fairness and what is right, for the survival of the United States, because once the US falls, which will never happen, so goes the rest of the world. I am being held up to ridicule because I am active, and working on my various writing projects, and yet like many of us, young and old senior citizens, men and women, gay and lesbian, black, brown, red, yellow, white, etc.who want to remain independent to pursue our dreams, not the government dictating to us. The Insurance companies such as AIS, which we bailed out (a money grab by the politicians,Paulson getting down on his knees to NP) and they keep taxing us...Arnold talked a good game about taxes, but he caved in to the unions...Again 90/10 makes sense...I think that the Citizens of the World are winning, but we must be careful to not create a world worse than what we had,before the Peace/Love Plan was drafted... The Ghouls are busy at work to prove that love is not necessary, that money rules the day...Money comes and goes, but Love is here to stay forever...I pray that I have not lost the love intended for me...I may have, through outrageous folly... The powers at be would love for us to fail, but that ain't gonna happen...Nothing is as it seems...A vision at night looks entirely different in light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment