Sunday, September 22, 2013

In Spite of it being a beautiful Sunday, the BAD GUYS ARE STILL UP TO NO GOOD...The Devil never Rests,,,

Particularly on Sunday... This is the latest...I wrote a novel which had a working title of Lost Angel, which was later changed to "In Pursuit Of Destiny"...Now I had several endings for the novel, and certain individuals at AMPAS, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences , you know the folks who give out the Oscar, well, somehow, I guess it's pretty easy to do these days, my computer was hacked in to and they lifted In Prsuit of Destiny, because they don't like my Unique Perspective Blogs, and what's interesting, the folks in my building here at 7218 Hillside, are stealing my literary work, particularly the folks on the first floor. The husband is trying to make it seem that he's a writer...Kind of like he's doing the writing, however, I have been writing and have been published for some time...LONG BEHFORE HE MOVED IN TO THE BUILDING, COMING FROM ENGLAND BY THE WAY, I just discovered that they had hacked in to my desk top, which I had taken along with me to the Apple Store to have things transferred... Back to AMPAS, one of the endings I wrote the protagonist winds up with a beautiful blond, yes a love relationship between two women, i've been working on these ideas for awhile, and as any real writer knows, it's fun to have in mind an actor or actress when you're writing the part, it makes it fun, and they're on their way to adopt a child...I liked that ending, and may still go with it, and by the way, BOTH VERSIONS ARE COPYRIGHTED INNESS AND GERARD, and whoever else, including Sally Wolf, Graham and Ingrid, or, well you know who you are... who thinks he's Harry Potter by the way...Also, some others who will go nameless for the time being... No I'm not on drugs, that's just the way these horrible devils, GHOULS, are taking over Hollywood, and stealing everything from artists...the true artists... I didn't know why an individual had approached me at the Beverly Hills Health Club for women,it has since been torn down, and there was the Beverly Hills Health Club for Men where 24 Hour Fitness is located in West Hollywood, and the person became my friend, yet I know why now, and I didn't realize that her motives were less than honorable, and her brother was a writer on the Steve Harvey Show, and I let the brother read a screenplay of mine...and I don't know if Gabe is a good writer or not, he wrote four screenplays, according to Maria, one called "Vanishing Cream" was that a hint? and MT, formerly MD, I thought was a friend, but she had other ideas about our relationship which I have come to realize is not something I was remotely interested in... So, there are many players in this absurd play to try to steal my intelectual property and my real property...Sorry MT I was never in to you in that way...And what about Anthony, how does he feel about that...? So, I would suggest, that you not plagarize my material, because I will come after you, I really don't care how you're connected with the mob or what...I DO HAVE FRIENDS IN VERY HIGH PLACES...Tell me when you invited me for the week-end in Chicago at the apartment building where Oprah lived at the time, or perhaps she still does, what did you really have in mind? Know that I have my work protected, and I am well aware of all the places my NOVEL, WHICH WILL BE A FILM, WITH MY GETTING THE DESERVED WRITING CREDIT...AND IF ANY STUDIO ATTEMPTS TO STEAL AND MAKE THE MOVIE, without paying me, YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH BY THOSE ON HIGH...Just goes to show you, the folks that are always going to mass and church on Sunday, are often the BIGGEST DEVILS... Be forewarned, so now, I understand why you always wanted me to call you on Sunday, when Anthony wasn't home, did you have any notion that I cared about you other than you being a friend...And I say I LOVE YOU, to most people, I did not have the intention of you thinking it was romantic in any way, you silly lady... Didn't understand the last phone conversation when you called me talking about Arnold, and some actor Tony Danza, having red hair, and I didn't realize that you really did know my ex husband...Chuck Bussey, and are you too trying to get my property, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT? (c)Copyright, by Gwendolyn Mitchell 9/22/13

No comments:

Post a Comment