Saturday, September 14, 2013

Charlie Chan Printing...

On Sunet, I received The Actress and the Agent back from New York, and the pages which you doubly duplicated were 4,5, and 7, and page number 6 was out of sequence... Therefore, I would like to know if there's anything you would like to offer me, a credit or what have you, for your error. Since you're only human I understand, but your error reflects on me and could be construed as being unprofessional, which I certainly am not. This email is for the eyes only of Mai (May) and or Sue, terrible with names. Since you are closed on Saturday, and Sunday, I am resorting to this manner of communication. Full disclosure intended. I will be happy to provide the proof ot my claim, on Monday, when you return. You know I am not to blame for the actions of my country, since I never had the opportunity to make the rules,and in certain cases I wasn't even born when the attrocities against your people were committed. So why are you trying to get back at me, an African Americann woman, who should not be liable for what the politicians decide for their own behalf. Gwendolyn Mitchell 11:35, Sat. 9/14/13

No comments:

Post a Comment