Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dear President O'Bama...

As you are well aware, I have communicated with you more than once on my idea on how we can permanently end war, feed everyone in the world in a healthful means, as well as eliminate homelessness...The plan that I devised comes from a higher, intelligent source, than mere mankind, I am just a mere conduit if you will...Nothing special...just like you, except perhaps, our goals make us slightly different... I will be sending to the White House, a "Template" if you will, of how I used to raise money for private enterprises, using accredited investors money...I had the good fortune of raising money for a healthful burger chain, a Telecomunications private offering, using fiber optics before most of the world knew what to call it...And a Real Estate Venture which created a small win for my investors at BIC... Then along came a Government Mandate to stop Private offerings, WHY? Because the INVESTORS THAT WERE WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK BY PUTTING UP THE MONEY COULD WRITE OFF THOSE LOSSES, IF INDEED THERE WERE ANY, AGAINST GROSS INCOME. SO THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T LIKE THE FACT THAT ENTREPRENEURS/ FREE THINKERS, BUSINESS OWNERS BIG, MEDIUM AND LARGE WERE ABLE TO GET IN ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR (THE BEST TIME BY THE WAY FOR AN INVESTOR TO INDULGE) BEFORE EVERYBODY AND THEIR AUNTS, COUSINS, AND IN LAWS GET IN (joke)... I had the opportunity to meet wonderful families during this time that took a chance on the American Dream, like Mr and Mrs Mendez, who I grew to love as if they were my family, I was able to go to there ceremony when they took their wedding vows for a second time...A wonderful family...Hard working and dedicated in helping the success of not only their family members but others as well... Rosa and Robert Mendez (if my memory serves me) were friends, and they invested with me in Topz the healthful restaurant chain on Melrose, Sherman Oaks, Northridge, in Brokers Investment in the Telecommunications, in every singe offering that came my way... Well you can only imagine what happened when the US Government decided they didn't like good hard working Americans being able to invest in the American Dream, both figuratively and literally speaking. So they said, "STOP"...We're shutting you down, which meant all the money the investors should have made for taking the risk, suddenly was now owned by the government, so they got to benefit from the Mendez's and other investors, and there were many who believed in America's future through innovation. These were private offerings, and I did a couple of my own, without success unfortunately, but that was then and this is now. And it is a new day, and America has the opportunity to set the wrongs done in the past, by making it right as I had mentioned in my Peace/Love Speech. The Offering I am sending you was for one of my Motion Picture Productions Companies which I had set up in Las Vegas, Fade In and another which I had set up in Los Angeles, CA called GLM Productions. They were incorporated but due to the estimated taxes that needed to be paid quarterly, after approximately 12 years in business I closed up shop, knowing that some day I would revisit the opportunity; i.e when the timing was better. Well the timing is now, and the dream has "Blown up" or "Gone Viral" and I see it as a global endeavor, with Artists with Friends, Business Owners of all sizes, and the opportunity to show future generations a craft in how to make a film, or anything else, so they can learn a craft and earn a living. Is it better to serve a fish dinner to a starving person, or give them a pole with which to fish, so they can create their own meal? That's what Artists with Friends, under dba, GLM Productions will be conducting business....And I am using the Late Margaret Thatcher's successful plan when she allowed financially insecure individuals purchase the units of their housing projects, in other words she privatized much of England at the time, and aptly stated, she indeed was, and still remains in memory, "The Iron Lady"... I was passing an Elementary School in my neighborhood and someone suggested a garden in every school, I say, that's great, but what about the same idea applied to people in housing projects, even if it's just a pretty window garden, that lifts the spirit and creates pride, in home ownership which was has always been part of the American Dream... In Addition, rather than touting SBA loans, which take forever, and the word No is used so often, the person applying for the loan, begins to accept "No" as their own name...I say instant credit for a viable business that qualifies, at lowest interest rates, since banks under Artists with Friends" under GLM Productions will be offering all banks, throuhout the country, and eventually the world, much business. If anyone is touting this plan as their own, I can provide proof of when the idea came...When I had read it over the phone to a friend, and it was copyrighted and I also sent copies to LA Weekly, and The NY Times, with my photo, one touched up the other un touched, done by Ray the Retoucher on Highland Ave. Mr. President, I hope this update finds you well, and from the looks of things during my travels, including to South Africa to visit the ailing President Mandella, and I was able to visit his Temple of Memory which was donated to him by the people of South Africa as well as India... The things I had requested which I have not heard back from you as yet, were the Love Studios, in Inglewood, and New York, Paris, London, South Africa, etc which will also have Love's Distribution Label, and will include many venues, besides entertainment, there will be manufacturing, etc. For those who wish to use the concept, but not use our Team, they will be obligated to pay a fair stipend, to be determined by my legal and accounting team. I will be sending the "Template" along with the proprosal for funding to you President O'bama, to determine, what the cost would be in Calfironia, and then apply a cookie cutter concept throughout the world. I am one that the world is getting smaller, and that human kind is connecting with nature and visa versa, like no other time in history. I belong to a number of gyms and my trainer at Equinox in Beverly Hills, his name is Bryant Irving, tells me that by 2015, just a year and a half away, 70% of the American Population will be over weight... Again, 90% to we the people, and 10% to government, to protect us and prevent us from another 911 attack. I will be reaching out to several business owners and I will also reveal the individuals that I would like to suggest as being part of the judging body of the "Children's Lab" which I had devised around the same time, as the Peace/Love Speech, etc. Thank you for you and Michelle's continuing interest and consideration of my plan, GLM Productions, an affiliate of Artists with Friends, the implementation of which I saw evidenced when I visited the outskirts of Paris,France, in Jobeg Johannesburg SA, Harlem, NY, as well as Perris, CA and California City, CA...I aniticipate hearing of your progress in this matter at your earliest convenience Mr. President. Thank you! Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell cc: John Wurts, Accountant

No comments:

Post a Comment