Friday, September 27, 2013

More Grumblings and Rumblings - My Commentary about Insidious 2...

Something tells me that I placed # 1 in something or other, but since I don't have a TV, I'm not aware of what it is, perhaps I'll be enlightened. Also, do not think I was apologizing when I said that my soon to be ex daughter in law (perhaps) looks like the female on the poster for the film Insidious 2...The great thing about being a writer, producer, and perhaps doing an occasional acting role, like there's a role in "A Matter of Choice" the film I will be directing in Yonkers, NY, and I intend to play the head of the Fashion Institute...I don't have to have no lines on my face, when you reach my age, you should have lines on your face, and if you've had a child, you should have stretch marks, but, if you don't wish to fine...That's no one's business. I get the feeling that folks who have no business determining my fate, my ability, etc. have taken that position based on what, may I ask? I believe that my law suit against Merit Financial has something to do with this, and I believe that the position of some men presuming that because I'm female and of a certain age, that I don't qualify to take care of running my own productions. Some of these individuals have chased the spot light in all the wrong ways. As stated, I have never slept with anyone to get an acting role, not that it's any body's business, and before I quit Aflac, I was suddenly bombarded by individuals, with helicopters whizzing above my head about who I had been sexually intimate. May I ask was the nation's security at stake? Why and who initiated this? Was the purpose to get ratings. Yes, I have slept with powerful men, so is the implication that I should be getting funding from these individuals for my projects. Why does that sound like blackmail to me. Now if they like the project, and wish to invest, then by all means, I wouldn't turn money away. Again and it bears repeating, when I raised money for a fish fry for a church in Santa Monica, I actually heard a man speak about being on CAB's team (initials of my ex-husband)... I presented my thoughts and writings of my 90/10 Plan as well as my Peace/Love Speech to a bank that I've done business with, the person I mailed the plan to is a Senior Business Consultant for this bank that I have a strong preference for, than with some of their competitors. Some people are saying, I wrote the plan for the money, as I have stated many times, it will be a "fair" percentage, which will be worked out by accountants (not necessarily John Wurts, who was advertising on the Larry Elder Show, when I first found out about his existence, about four years ago). Though I do hope that John will be a part of my team, but nothing is written in stone at this point. It's difficult to get "good help", and my ex husband who had been an accountant due to health reasons says he's not interested. I find that hard to believe knowing how much he loves the spot light, more than me, and I had a career as an actress. The individuals that I mentioned that I wanted as part of the Children's Lab which I faxed to Ron Myer at Universal Std. are people whose work I respect, but no one has the title of "Indian Chief"...This is too important to presume that by my throwing your name in to the hat so to speak that, first I would assume that you would want to be a part of this global plan, or, secondly, if we, can get along. This does not automatically qualify you. Some people say, I'm too nice, others say the opposite. I must say that I care less about what people say about me, and more about executing a plan that embraces my global vision, that is not to say, that I don't welcome input. However, the scuttlebut that I hear, tells me that the people making decisions are not in a position to do so, and unfortunately I am still contacting individuals by mail, since my phone lines are breached. Also, I do not have a secretary at present, so I am the elected one to correspond, and all letters are personalized. In addition I am attempting to pitch my projects for the income, and I hear rumor that some of these projects are already in production. Again, I have not been compensated, and everything is coming out of my pocket, not anyone else's however, I believe some of these individuals that have elected themselves to a ultimate position have no right to do so and perhaps it's time for them to put their money where their mouth is, and back me, the person that initiated the plan. (NOTE- The date that is on the cover of The Children's Lab) is not the date when I came up with the plan, it was long before the date on the cover, and this can be proven. I am looking for individuals, Corporations, etc that can improve upon my vision, but I need to be informed of the status of things and I have a distinct feeling that I am not getting all the news that's "fit to print". Have a good week-end and try to stay on the positive side. This is my cause, eleminate war forever, feed everyone and make sure everone in the world has a place they can call home that they own, and they have jobs...The simple ideas are always the best, yes? YES!!! (C)COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 9/27/13

No comments:

Post a Comment