Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lauren Schuler Donner,,,

How dare you!...Yes, I will be coming after you, and all the individuals, you are not correct in your assuption...I found the envelope with your name on it that I had sent to Universal, with L Schuler on the envelope. Your husband, Richard Donner,who was not your husband at the time he directed me in a wonderful episode of Ironsides...And he was a good director, who like all good directors, allowed me the space to perform the role, not a large role, but significant to the story of the Ironsides Episode...I also see that my name on the Treatment had been changed to M. Shapiro, would that be Mark Shapiro perhaps? Any relation to Harvey Shapiro, who I purchased property from up at California City that you, I allege, with the help of some of my neighbors in my condominium are trying to steal. I have the original script...Oh yes you Ghoul, know that you will be paying for all your dirt. I think it's time for you to go door to door selling Aflac Laura So you see folks, this is how Hollywood is run... Again, I repeat, PAY ME, AND ADD L SCHULER TO THE LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO OWE ME...HOW DARE YOU! YOU DISPICABLE, SOULESS CREATURE..YOU SEE, WHY SOME PEOPLE LOOK THE WAY THEY DO, AND NO AMOUNT OF PLASTIC SURGERY CAN ERASE THE EVIL THAT THEY THINK AND DO... (c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 9/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment