Thursday, September 26, 2013

Insideous 2??? HOW FAR WILL THE INTERNET GO WITH THEIR RUTHLESSNESS...

I couldn't figure out why my ex daughter in law, by the name of Tony, or is it Toni, was doing up at SAG Federal Credit Union, gossiping with one of the staff up there, all dressed up and looking pretty...Perhaps a facade of who she really is...Perhaps...My son and Toni met on the Internet, Monster I believe... I met Toni the first Christmas my mother had passed away, and I went to El Paso where my son was living in an apartment at the time, and he was separated from his first wife, the wife who is responsible for having my three grandchildren, and ultimately GIVING ME my two great grandchildren. Toni had been married three times prior, and she was keen on making my son husband number 4, which she succeeded. I met "Tinker" her youngest, a sweet child who I was told going to be a Nurse, her son, was in the Air Force and is retired from that according to what my ex husband told me. I told my son to go slow, but he couldn't do without Toni. So I wasn't surprised when they visited and I saw the wedding band my son was wearing. When I inquired about him getting married, he said, "Yeah Mom I told you" which of course he hadn't...My ex husband also stated that our son had not told him about the marriage. What's interesting however, is that shortly after marrying my son, she sent an email out to my son's first wife, discussing personal things which were inappropriate. Inappropriate to the extend that it was upsetting to my granddaughters. I shared this information with a friend, and they said, "Wow, she must really be insecure", meaning Toni, Well I thought no more of it, until recently. Because from the Billboard of Insidious 2 it truly looks like Toni, and I was wondering if the Ghouls had gotten to her offering her a film career, to show just how easy it is to get in to pictures. Now Toni. like all of us has a pass, a brother in the slammer I was told. Her father was Canadian, who is deceased. Her mother whom I met seemed like a pleasant woman. When I visited I stayed at a Hotel, and Toni was a good hostess and very good at giving orders. Her girlfriend when I told her my age and that I was still working, looked at me as if I had three heads. I was working for Merit Financial at the time. The gold company that wrongfully terminated me, and I should never have settled as the Attorney T.J Ritz had urged, based on misinformation he gave me about witnesses not signing documens. which was not true. I have not gone through all of the evidence, because it is massive, but again, I contend that the Ghouls, of all hue, stripes, cultures and religion, etc are still out to control and enslaving those that do the work, such as myself with all my screenplays, novel, etc. I have been employed since the age of 13...That's 58 years... Back to Toni, my son's soon to be ex wife, perhaps. Someone wanted to show how easy it is to make a movie, and I was wondering who funded Insideious 2, and why? If indeed, it is my perhaps soon to be ex daughter in law, who stayed one week-end and questioned me about why I spent so much money in painting my bedroom when she and my son would have done it for a far better price. Toni looks like and does resemble the adult in the poster of Insideous 2. I was told that Tony's third husband was a minister, and he asked out of the marriage. I also understand that Toni and her mother do not get along well, this info was imparted to me by my son's father. Also, when I took a ride to check out my rental property in CAL CITY, I had introduced my son to the guy who was building an enclosure for the property, Toni never got out of the car. She was in real estate then. Prior to that supposedly a school teacher. My son after they married helped her lots in getting her license in medicine. I get the distinct feeling that this young lady needs to feel that she has to prove something to my son, and that is, that she's far superior to me, her soon (perhaps) ex mother in law. And I was wondering though I haven't seen the movie about ghosts I'm told by my granddaughters who saw the film, that she could come out to Hollywood and make a movie without any problem...I wonder where the financing came from? By the way, there is always going to be someone better...somewhere... Also, my son and his first wife did go through bancruptcy, which I haven't as yet, but there are unscrupulous forces that are certainly trying to get me there. Which was one reason for the unlawful firing, and the fact that it affected my work potential, which is why I'm rebooting my Production Company. Toni, if my unique perspective is correct, let me say, Congrats if it is you in Insideous 2, a word that I used in my earlier blogs, which nobody is seeing. I am not in competition with anyone, least of all any of my daughter in laws. I'm only interested that my son be happy whether he's married or not. Personally, I thought it may have been better if you took some time to get to know each other, rather than jump in to another marriage after 6 mos. Also, when my son and you married, you purchased the house on Craigo, now unfortunately, you moved back to the house where you were when you first met. I BELIEVE THAT THIS ENTIRE SCENARIO CAME OUT OF INTERNET HARRASSMENT, WHERE THE INTERNET IS USED TO DECEIVE AND DELIBERATELY PUT FOLKS TOGETHER, TO SEE HOW MUCH MONEY AND PROPERTY, AND WHATEVER ELSE CAN BE GLEENED FROM THESE PERHAPS, UNHOLY UNIONS...REMEMBER, I DO NOT HAVE TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT... THERE ARE SOME INDIVIDUALS THAT WOULD STOP AT NOTHING, I RECALL MY SON THE LAST TIME HE CAME OUT TO VISIT AND WE DROVE UP TO THE RENTAL PROPERTY HE SAID, "oh maybe toni and i will buy this"...I believe WE SENIORS HAVE TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS OF THE INTERNET AND THESE SITES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PUTTING FOLKS TOGETHER...AGAIN, I HAD A 776 SCORE, I NOW HAVE A 641 SCORE, AND AMERICAN EXPRESS WHICH WAS THE COMPANY THAT MY EX HUSBAND'S DAUGHTER IN LAW WORKED FOR BY THE NAME OF, KELLY, WHO IS MARRIED TO MY SON'S YOUNGER BROTHER, WHO IS AN ENTREPRENEUR, AND I BELIEVE THAT THE TARGET HAS BEEN ME, NOT ONLY MY SON PERHAPS. MY SON AND HIS FIRST WIFE DID FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY...MY SON WAS SERVING HIS COUNTRY AT THE TIME, AND HIS ALLOTMENT MONEY WAS GOING HOME TO HIS WIFE, AND FAMILY, (MOTHER IN LAW AND CHILDREN) AND YET, BANKRUPTCY CAME KNOCKING. I BELIEVE THE GHOULS ARE OUT TO TRY AND DO THE SAME TO ME, BUT AS I STATED PRIOR, I AM NOT LYING DOWN AND PLAYING DEAD, AND I HAVE ALREADY PAID, AND PAID, AND PAID...AND YOU'LL GET YOUR MONEY ON MY TERMS NOT YOURS, ESPECIALLY YOU INSURANCE COMPANIES, NOW INSIDEOUS IS PERFECTLY CORRECT FOR THEM... WHY DO PEOPLE ABHOR ARTISTS, AGAIN, ARTISTS ARE BORN NOT MADE...NO ONE CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A GREAT PAINTER, WRITER, DANCER ETC. IT MATTERS WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART AND MIND, AND WHAT UTA HAGEN USED TO SAY, HOW MUCH YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING? UNFORTUNATELY, THE TRANSFORMATION THAT I SEE, WHICH I WILL TAKE SOME CREDIT FOR COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE CREATOR...SO YOU CAN PRETEND ALL YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU'RE NOT AUTHENTIC, YOU WILL NEVER BE BLESSED, THAT IS THE RUB! SO TONI, CONTRATS IF I'M CORRECT THAT YOU ARE THE PERSON IN THE INSIDEOUS 2 AD, AND YOU'VE PROVEN, THAT THERE ARE UNSCRUPULOUS INDIVIDUALS WHO THINK ONLY OF THEMSELVES, AND HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN YOUR MOTHER IN LAW, SOON TO BE EX MOTHER IN LAW, PERHAPS. I CONCEEDE, YOU ARE YOUNGER, PRETTIER, BUT WHEN YOU COERCE MEN IN TO MARRYING YOU, PERHAPS STRICTLY FOR YOUR OWN GAIN, I MUST ASK, HOW WELL DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT? YOU KEPT SAYING THAT YOU RAISED YOUR TWO CHILDREN BY YOURSELF, AND THAT'S GREAT, BUT I NEVER ASKED FOR THE INFO, AND BY THE WAY THERE ARE MANY GREAT WOMEN THAT RAISED MORE CHILDREN THAN THAT BY THEMSELVES...YOU'VE HAD A MAGNIFICENT CAREER, REALTOR, TEACHER, NURSE, AND NOW ACTRESS...GOOD TO KNOW...I wish you nothing but continuing success in all your endeavor, and I ask again, how high was the price to do iNSIDEIOUS 2, AND IN DEED IF I'M CORRECT, YOU ARE INSIDEOUS, and was it worth it, and did you prove your point. oR, WAS THE PURPOSE TO GET BACK TO MY SON FOR PERHAPS NOT TREATING YOU FAIRLY, AND I'M THE SCAPE GOAT. Did Merit, or Tod's father help with the financing? This is my unique perspective on Insideous 2...And was it that you wanted to prove, in addition, to showing my son how superior you are to me. You win. But I ask, what is it that you won? Have a good day, and may you thrive. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment