Monday, September 2, 2013

Why Am I Under Attack...

I would venture to say, it's because that I choose not to be married, that I don't mind working, though to a myriad of reasons which I've touched on in my blog, I'm under attack, in my building at 7218 Hillside, where there is WI FI which had been installed by Sally Wolf who was on the board of directors, and when a closet was built under the steps by a woman in 207 who was allegedly a Nurse, and her boy friend, a supposed contractor needed work, so Sally and the others on the board at the time, which was not me, came in an did what they chose. Oh yeah, did I mention that Sally's ex boss was Grey Davis, who supposedly he and Sharon Stone had a little fling, who cares?, this is the type of thing which will distract you from doing what is necessary to carry out your dream. The banks, credit card companies, folks in high places, but not high enough apparently are ordering for my demise, beecause I represent everything that the control system hates... An INDEPENDENT AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN, FAIRLY ATTRACTIVE, EVEN NOT CONSIDERING MY AGE OF 71, AND I DO LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX... HAVE I BEEN BRAIN WASHED? Perhaps! AS CONYEAH SAYS, "RACISM STILL EXISTS THEY JUST BE CONCEALING IT"... AND I AM NOW BEING OVERLY COAXED TO SPEND MONEY, VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT SIDNEY POITIER, STILL MY FAVORITE ACTOR, INTAMATES IN HIS BOOK, A MEASURE OF A MAN"... BY THE WAY MY NOVEL, WHICH IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY, IN PURSUIT OF DESTINY, WILL BE PUBLISHED BY A CREDIBLE PUBLISHER WITH INTEGRITY, WHICH I VENTURE TO ALLEGE IS NOT KENSINGTON PUBLISHING, WHICH I BELIEVE HAS OUTLETS IN ENGLAND... OH BY THE WAY, YESTERDAY WHEN I VISITED MY OLD APARTMENT WHICH I SPENT QUITE A BIT UPGRADING WITH THE INTENTIONS OF EVENTUALLY BUYING THE FOUR UNITS, WHICH THE LOVELY COUPLE WHO OWNED IT AT THE TIME, STATED THEY WOULD CONSIDER ME TO SELL THE PROPERTY... ANYWAY, THE POINT IS KATE BLANCHARD, NOW RESIDING THERE, STATES, "I USUALLY GET WHAT I WANT?" IS THIS THE MANTRA OF KATE AND I WONDER WHY SHE FEELS SO SURE ABOUT HERSELF... ENGLAND WITH THEIR CASTE SYSTEM WHICH IS NOW HERE IN THE UNITED STATES BY THE WAY... WE ARE DIRECTED TO BUY, BUY, BUY, WHETHER WE HAVE FOOD AT HOME, ENOUGH CLOTHES ON OUR BACK, ETC...IT HARKENS TO THE FACT THAT ENGLAND PUTS A TAX ON TV, WHETHER ITS ON OR NOT... WAIT THAT WILL BE COMING HERE TOO, NEXT IS STREAMING, YOU THINK THAT THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CONFUSION GOING ON WITH THE INTERNET, WAIT UNTIL THE GHOULS START STREAMING...OH BY THE WAY, I DID CUT THE WIRES TO MY EQUIPMENT WHICH DIRECT TV REFUSED TO TAKE BACK REMINDING ME THAT IT WAS MINE AND I PAID FOR IT... YES, MY CIVIL RIGHTS HAVE BEEN SURELY VIOLATED, AND WHAT THESE COMPANIES THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR ARE SAYING, THAT THEY HAD INVESTED IN ME, HOW IS THAT WHEN I NEVER GOT A SALARY, AND I WAS TAXED A HIGHER AMOUNT WHEN I WAS WORKING DUE TO MY AGE, ACTUALLY CALLED AN OLD AGE TAX... OH YES, THIS IS WHAT THE BANKS, INSURANCE COMPANIES, GYMS, WORK OUT FACILITIES,POLITICIANS, ETC, ETC, ETC, HAVE DEVISED TO SEPARATE US FROM OUR MONEY, WHICH IS WHY MY 90/10 PLAN IS ALREADY WORKING AS I SAW WHEN I WAS IN FRANCE, SOUTH AFRICA, AND OF COURSE RIGHT HERE IN CALIFORNIA, AND IN HARLEM NY WHEN I VISITED, AND OF COURSE THE GREEDY GHOULS BEING TRUE TO THEIR NATURE ARE ATTEMPTING TO CUT ME OUT OF THE CREDIT FOR THE PLAN, DEVISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS, SINCE I AM PURSUING MY DREAM, WHICH INTERFERES WITH THEM EXECUTING THEIR NIGHT MARE... AND YES, SOME OF THE 2% OF WORKING ACTORS WANT TO KEEP THE STATUS QUO AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE IT REMAINS. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL. HAVE A GOOD DAY, OH BY THE WAY, I'LL BE DOING ANOTHER TANDEM SKY DIVE THIS WEEK, STAY TUNED FOR THE RESULTS. OH ONE LAST REMINDER, pay me, I'm asking nicely...I'm holding at a paultry 500 million for the time being for invading my privacy since I first became an actress back in NY, and even then the ghouls were watching and recording me, just as they continued to do up to the time of Merrit, and beyond... Empathy is much stronger for what you should apply, than compassion. And of course I forgive, but your apology is not enough for what you ghouls have been doing to me. Again, I want my Love Studios, Homes here in CA, Paris, London,etc. check prior emails. Oh and by the way, the painting which I purchased on Fairfax, I'm certain is worth quite a bit despite it having been damaged, Bonhams and Butterfield. Oh, and the Phase II sign, with no proper identification on the sign, I would venture to guess, this is part of the Scientology method of attempting to put pressure to sell, so you can add this to your collection of properties that you been able to pilfer throughout not only California, but the entire United States... America is being sold and not to the highest bidder, and often the folks with the cash could care less about our country. I wonder how and if the Academy fits in to all this, and of course the current AFI, a poor resemblance of its former self. People keep screaming "Go, Go,Go!" Ok, and how much do you think that's worth to you, how about 600 million, appropriate on this holiday recognizing the day of labor, which so many people, particularly of color and diversity have paid so much for. And we good Americans are often tossed to the dung heap, and forgotten, but that can be stopped and it will be, as the Creator ordained, "the last shall be first". Don't hate me because I'm cute, kinda smart, African American, and still desureable to some of the opposite gender. So Ellen D, how are you related to Halley Berry again? And why is that relevant to anything...Just asking...Didn't I see you in New York in December, and also up in Harlem, looking for your roots, hey? Smile, even though you are not on candid camera, or, are you? Like the rest of us. Take care all, have a fun Labor Day. Ohyeah, before I forget, PAY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment