Monday, September 23, 2013

These Ghouls Continue to Harrass...

The Helicopters are whirling around above my building, and the Good Year Blimp is near by...Well I guess they just don't like me fighting back...I didn't know until fairly recently that my mother had belonged to a Union that had been sued many times for racial discrimination... called, UNITED ELECTRICAL RADIO AND MACHINE WORKERS OF AMERICA, LOCAL #454...THOMAS SMITH WAS THE PRESIDENT...Of course it no longer exists, or, they probably just changed the name,,,And my Mom had worked in the Dept of Crystal...Like Billie CrystaL?... I believe Hollywood is doing to me what they had done to my mother... I could've sworn I saw one of the Royals was it Carmella?, I don't know any of them, but apparently, she's been on my health regime too which was literally stolen from me during my incarceration at Del Amo Hospital, taken there from Cedars Sinai...For questioning the 35,000 bill they wanted to stick me with, for getting the hives on April 15th,...What they didn't count on was my ability to put pieces of the puzzle together... So they devised this insidious plan (the movie of the same name undoubtedly sucks)which in the past has sent beauties such as Ava Gardner, Barbara MacNair the singer, and many, many other women, and probably some men as well, running scared shitless out of Hollywood. Of course California the State is Beautiful, but the places that supposedly represent Hollywood...crapolla... SOMEBODY NEEDS TO WRITE THE CHECK, AND SINCE I HAVE NO CURRENT REPRESENTATION, THERE NEEDS TO BE COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS DONE TO ME WHICH WAS IN VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS...I AM AN AMERICAN...OF COURSE AMERICA IS MORE RACIST NOW IT APPEARS BECAUSE IT'S EXTREMELY CAUSTIC AND THE TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS FOR OUR RIGHTS TO BE TRAMPLED ON... AGAIN, LOOKING AT MY DOCS WHEN I WAS GETTING A LOAN, IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR A LOAN, NOTICE THAT THE REASONS THEY GIVE ARE STANDARD WHETHER YOUR SCORE IS 746 WHICH MINE WAS JUST ABOUT eight MONTHS AGO, BUT SINCE I DON'T WANT TO SELL INSURANCE DOOR TO DOOR, AS SOME MAY KNOW BY MY COMEDY ROUTINE THAT I PERFORMED IN SANTA MONICA comedy club twice,WHICH WAS RECORDED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION BY TIME WARNER, AS MY PLAY, THE ACTRESS AND THE AGENT, WHICH WAS RECORDED BY AT&T...during rehearsal. IF YOU HAVE YOUR LOAN APPLICATION, IT WILL STATE AND THIS WAS WITH A FICO SCORE OF 736 AND 765 AND 769...GOOD SCORES, NO MATTER, YOU CAN HAVE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE FICO SCORE AND IT WILL STILL STATE...PROPORTION OF BAANCES TO CREDIT LIMITS TOO HIGH...THIS WAS REPORTED ON 1/15/13, 8 MONTHS AGO, AND THE OTHER PHASE IS LACK OF RECENT REVOLVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION, RECENT BANK NATIONAL REVOLVING INFORMATION, TOO MANY INQUIRIES LAST 12 MONTHS", ETC, ETC, ETC...IT WOULD SAY THIS ON ANY ONES LOAN APPLICATION...IT'S A PACT DEVISED BY BANKS, AND LOAN INSTITUTIONS TO KEEP YOU OFF BALANCE AND CREATE A FEELING OF JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH...AT THAT TIME I HAD NO CREDIT CARDS AND HADN'T FOR YEARS...are the ghouls doing this to all the citizens of the world I wonder? THIS PARTICULAR REPORT IS FROM CORELOGIC, CREDCO...ANOTHER WAY WE AMERICANS ARE SHACKLED TO DEBT AND THIS WAS PREPARED FOR gENERATION mORTGAGE OUT OF ATLANTA GA, 30305...ALSO, MY MORTGAGE FOR SOME STRANGE REASON WAS HIGER THAN ANYONE ELSE'S IN THE BUILDING...SOME FOLKS DON'T EVEN PAY HOME OWNERS DUES...BUT AGAIN, I BELIEVE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS AND OTHER ETHNICITIES ARE SUBJECT TO FINANCIAL DISCRIMINATION...by banks, insurance companies, etc... AND IT'S A WAY OF KEEPING YOU AWAY FROM OBTAINING YOUR DREAM...I WAS A THREAT BECAUSE I HAD MY OWN IDEAS, I WRITE, I'VE BEEN PUBLISHED, AND ALL WRITERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HATED IN HOLLYWOOD... IT'S A SMALL MINDED HICK TOWN WITH SMALL MINDED PERSONS WHO CANNOT COME UP WITH AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT WHICH IS WHY I'M A THREAT AND OTHERS LIKE ME ARE ALSO...THEIR MANTRA, DRUGS, CASH, OR ASS...THAT'S WHAT THEIR MISSION IS, AND THEY DESPISE MIXED MARRIAGES, GAYS, LESBIANS, INDEPENDENT FREE THINKERS...ETC They are already changing the names of authors of books, they want to create their own reality which is the antithesis of what's real... Of course I don't even know if my blog, Unique Perspective...is reaching any one, it indicates that it's not on one hand,yet on the other hand, a map indicates that there is some infiltration...But who knows...This is not the age of enlightenment, just the opposite...They don't like thinkers, they like drinkers, druggies, and followers...That's the Hollywood Way...drive over Barham, and you'll get to Hollywood Way... I believe the connection of knowing where I am at all times may have been provided by . well, I won't say at this time, along with Google...I'm a human transmitter, which was a part of the settlement I allege, without my knowing or agreeing to it, where I am listened to 24/7 and what I'm thinking is also known...When an ex co worker at Merit who'd been there way longer than I, he referred to Merit Financial as a :HELL HOLE, I BELIEVE HE MAY HAVE BEEN RIGHT...SEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS I WAS PAID as a settlement and t joshu ritz got 76-79 thousand, and I'm discovering more evidence that leads me to think that tj ritz was walking both sides of the street and not only that, but he has failed to answer why he lied about my witnesses not signing the declarations...and I'm also alleging that some of the owners in this complex are in on this as well, and again, going back to why 9 court houses were closed right around the time of this miscarriage of justice...I believe that this was a class action suit when it shouldn't have been, regarding Mitchell vs Merit and they didn't want to go to trial in May of this year, so they settled around November, right near the holidays because of course I needed the money. When I went to work for Merit, Peter Epstein and Mike Getlin were renting apartments, they didn't own real estate, and they resented that an African American woman who worked for everything she got, may have been perceived as a slap in the face to them, which is why they harrass...not only me by the way, after a year of me being there they bought homes...And Peter more than once thanked me for bringing in "so much money" i'm beginning to think that there is no true justic in America any more, if there ever was, though my 90/10 plan will still succeed, and as stated, I will receive a fair percentage for bringing the idea in to the public's view... Are the Ghouls winning? I pray not! TIME TO PAY ME, NOW...AND BY THE WAY MY PEACE LOVE SPEECH, 90/10 PLAN ARE NOT ONLY COPYRIGHTED, BUT TM (TRADE MARKED AS WELL)... I speculate that perhaps my mother was one of the many Marilyn Monroes, at least that's what I overheard Rosie ODonald saying to a retailer in New York, when I visited over a year ago...Now this could have just been a ploy to get me to comply to something that I don't choose to do...Who knows...I figured I'd put it out there...Yes Hollywood steals...they steal my writing and have since the days at AFI when it was at Greystone Mansion...Someone allegedly committed suicide and rumor has it that the ghost is still in the building, similar to what people say about Elvis... Is Hollywood really make believe? The true answer will not only surprise you, but probably terrify you as well...Good Night! (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 9/22/13 approx 7:18PM

No comments:

Post a Comment