Friday, September 20, 2013

The Beat Goes On...

More allegations about how the Gov't, along with the insurance companies, are trying to snatch our property...Particularly with Seniors...me included of course...and sometimes unfortunately, some family members, and those by marriage, are just out to snatch everything that they can get...Isn't it totally sinful...How our morals have decayed to such an extent...I'm not exempt by the way...And I believe my ex employers, and this is an allegation, particularly insurance companies, that have lots of information...could be in on it...Mercy, mercy, me... Oh what a tangled web of deceit, and getting down right snarly (is that a word?) I don't know... Anyway have a good week-end and I will be working regarding our 90/10 Plan as well as trying to get private investors for Love Std. etc...Which will have a global prescence as you know...Don't wig out, if you are at all, regarding the "fair" fee...When I say it will be "fair", it will be...And remember, there's always room for negotiation...We are getting together with lawyers and accountants and of course we need Individuals beyond reproach... Thanks and have fun...but don't forget to love each other... Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment