Saturday, September 14, 2013

Now I Understand Why...

Kate Blanchard was living in my old apartment at 1037 Masselin, because the place had been tapped while I was living there... And why Nicole Kidman, and Greg Kanier, both out of shape undisciplined, living off their inflated by the media, reputations,,,kept making gestures for me to go around, well why should I go around? To waste gas and spend my money so you can go in to the very clubs which I paid for, and take advantage of my true celebrity, where I've been working and all you've been doing is partying... Hey Deniro, why don't you explain why your ex wife, whose father supported you while you were a struggling actor, and why your present wife, Ms Hightower (we need to speak, I had written to you during my GLM Production Days) is probably supporting you as well...You're Italian, we saw the God father, brilliant film...And you and Pacino, and everyone was brilliant, including Michael Savage... Come on, let me in, or I'll blow your roof in...My mother called it a long time ago, "You are a Star" and so was she, but Hollywood and their racist tactics, f-----d her too, and for the same reason, she dared to love who she wasn't suppose to...PAY ME!!! AGAIN, YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT THESE STARS REALLY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON, AND WHY THEY HAVE TO GET FACE LIFTS, AND HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY...THE JIG IS UP... YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO KILL ME...I'M HERE TO STAY AS LONG AS I WANT...YOU NEED TO MAKE NICE TO ME, AND I MEAN YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT YESTERDAY...BECAUSE I AM SWEET, DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE YOU MONGRELS...YOU CHECK TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER ALL THAT RUBBERY FLESH... WHY DO I LOOK THE SAME? BECAISE I'M REAL, AND THEY ARE NOT!!! THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED IN THE CREATOR'S TIME, NOT YOURS, NOR MINE AND IT'S ALREADY IN THE WORKS, THE GHOULS WILL PAY, FIRST ME, AND MY FAMILY...I WILL NOT DO CLASS ACTION...THE PEOPLE THAT DO, WILL LOSE AND THE ATTORNEYS WILL WIN/BORING YOU SAY, BY WHOSE STANDARDS? you have no standards, so how would you know...you are haters...and you know who you are... gwendolyn mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment