Saturday, September 21, 2013

Addendum to "Protecting...etc...

To complete the thoughts about the nine courts...Since I didn't complete my thought, and there's no way to change anything within the body of the content any more...I was referring to the courts being closed, including in Beverly Hills...Now one must go to Inglewood, where I won my lawsuit yet was never able to collect...I suggest American Express, which my ex-husbands daughter in law had worked as an executive, and mail was sent to my son using my address...In addition my ex husband bragged about his younger son, they don't communicate for personal reasons having to do with how chuck treated his second wife, Elsie, who he married about a day after our Mexican divorce, however, the city where we married in Verona NJ cannot find our wedding certificate, supposedly it may not have been filed, by then Minister Rev. Ulysses Jackson...There's that name again, Jackson...Jackson as in the name of Charlize Theron's alleged adopted son? So I suppose that the industry wants to spread the wealth of my hard work, which I have yet to be properly compensated, passing it on to the "black" side...All allegations of course, yet, they make sense... What did come back from the State of New Jersey regarding the marriage of Gwendolyn Mitchell to Charles Bussey during the period 09/18/1960 Vital Statistics- Correction Unit in Trenton NJ was the number of my request on 05/18/2007 and printed next to that number was printed 1kennedy...This was during my applying for the Airport Security at LAX they had requested my marriage certificate...After passing all tests they disqualified me because I had smoked pot in my 20's. So what does that mean, it could just be human error, but then again, maybe not...Maybe again, it's a plot to take what is rightfully mine...Afterall, there was a time in this country and elsewhere where husbands took all properties of their spouses, including their intellectual property...Is that what my son and ex are trying to do? Why did the second wife get the house, and everything else, and her son, who is no smarter than mine, now lives on Central Park West in New York and has several businesses, including Cold Stone Ice Cream... Could it be that this tactic is still going on? Could be, my granddaughter tells me that it's still a Man's World, I disagree, let's see, who is right, let's see how all this plays out... Nice photo of Michelle Obama, looking more healthful by the way sitting next to President Obama who I attempted to visit during my visit to South Africa, yet I did visit the Temple of Rememberence...My trip did not cost over 100 thousand as allegedly was the cost of the Obama visit...And though I was not officially titled, I did act as a positive ambassador for the US, and did not get paid, though I can assure you I will be claiming all costs for making it "better for everybody" to quote TJ Ritz who I also found lied about going to law school back east. No only did I turn down alimoney, now this may explain why my dear son said to me out of the clear blue one day, "Mom, I'm getting tired", I don't know what he meant, but I do know that he and my first daughter in law were in bankruptcy, and the second wife, who I didn't know that she and my son were married until they visited me and I saw the wedding band. Interesting that Tony had been a realtor with Prudential, or Coldwell banker in Texas, and I remember writing a check to a Tony someone or other who supposedly wanted to rent my home from a realtor named Edbland, who was a minister of a church in CAL City, and I returned the money to this "Tony" and it was all around the same time that my son and his second wife had visited and there had been inquiries about my property all of a sudden, my property near Runyon Canyon... And an offer to present me with a buyer, when I wasn't interested in selling...Could it be that my dear son, who definetly who is his father's child was trying to take my property, since the only thing I asked for at the time of my divorce, was to go back to my maiden name of Mitchell... My son, being inamored by the "weaker sex" perhaps, over promising something about his love interests. And why was my second ex daughter in law up at SAG's office recently, I know she wanted her son who is in the military, to get in to show biz, and her daughter, "Tinker" is a nurse. I did visit their home, she was a lovely hostess and I always stayed in a hotel as to not inconvenience them, as I always did with my first daughter in law, a now retired fire fighter. Must be nice to retire on a full pension...Mine keeps going down, again, another part of the plot against Senior Citizens. Stop them from working, put them in bankruptcy, and then POW, take everything, and usually the children don't want to be bothered, and the Ghouls just love it. During my trial in Inglewood where I won my case against Lana Marks, the evil individual reping Lana Marks who claimed to own bags beloning to Princess Di, happened to mention Farah Fawcett, who died unfortunately of brest cancer, was I to think that this would be my fate? That's what they wanted me to think of course...This devil of a character, who represented Lana Marks in court, and the Notice of Service was issued on 04/02/13, less than a month that I was to go to trial, and of coure leroy D Baca's name was on this Notice of Service, and M Chaidez, was the Deputy name on the service, and Arlett Merral was I believe the person representing Lana Marks in court when the judgement was entered on 04/24/2013, small claims case # 13S00339. so, the connection there, it appears, SHERIFF'S...THERE WAS A FEMALE SHERRIF INVOLVED IN MY BEATING RIGHT AFTER SHAFT, A FEMALE SHERRIF HAD GIVEN DRUGS TO ALBERT, WHICH WAS FOUND UP IN MY KITCHEN CABINET AT PARK LABREA, THEN, PETER EPSTEIN SHERRIF (PART TIME) AT MERIT FINANCIAL WHERE I WAS WRONGFULLY TERMINATED, AND THEN, LOW AND BEHOLD, ON THE CASE THAT I WON, I WAS NEVER PAID, SHERRIF LEE BACA'S NAME IS ON THE JUDGEMENT... AND YES, I ALLEGE IT IS ALL CONNECTED...AND, OH YES, I AGAIN AM ASKING NICELY, PAY ME...AND YOU GHOULS, NO MATTER YOUR HUE, PAY ME WHAT I AM ASKING, LOVE STUD, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THE TERMS, AND I AM THE BOSS OF ME, MY SON, IS TOO EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO WOMEN, AND WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY, LIKE HIS FATHER SHOVE ME UNDER THE BUS FOR HIS OWN GOOD... LET'S SEE, WHO DO YOU TRUST?...ONLY IN THE CREATOR I TRULY BELIEVE...SO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY PROTECTING US IN CERTAIN CASES ARE THE ENEMY, AND YES, I STILL DECREE THAT ALL OF MY EMPLOYERS WERE OUT TO DESTROY ME, AND RESENT THE FACT THAT I AM STILL GOING STRONG AT 71, AND DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A MAN IN MY LIFE, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A DETREMENT IN TERMS OF A DISTRACTION, BECAUSE BEING TOTALLY FEMININE, WHEN I LOVE, I GIVE MY ALL, NOT THE CASE WITH MEN, AND MOST UNFORTUNATELY, TRUE OF THE WOMEN OF TODAY. MORE ON THIS LATER...OH YEAH, DID I FAIL TO MENTION, PAY ME!!! THANK YOU, AND STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I LISTEN TO NO ONE BUT THE CREATOR, AND THE CREATOR WILL DECIDE WHAT YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE IN DOING THIS TO ME, YOU GHOULS...I BELIEVE I WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT MISTRESS, BUT AGAIN, MY STANDARDS I HAVE FOR FILLING THAT POSITION ARE QUITE HIGH...AND IT'S GOT TO BE SOMEONE THAT IS TRULY WEALTHY, NOT LIKE THE NOVIANS, WHO PRETENDED TO BE SOMETHING THEY WEREN'T...NO WONDER ALBERT NOVIAN WAS SO INTENT ON PURSUING ME. I TURNED HIM DOWN THREE TIMES BEFORE I ACCEPTED A DATE, AFTER HE SOLD ME SECONDS FOR NEW CARPET AND HAD POINTED IT OUT TO HIM... AND ALL THOSE PHOTOS OF ACTORS, NOTICE MINE IS NOTICEABLY VACANT, THANK GOD...YET I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT MELROSE CARPET GOING TO...WOMEN ARE SMART, BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF STUPID ONES STILL OUT THERE IF YOU THINK THAT ANY MAN WILL PUT YOU BEFORE HIMSELF, EVEN THE BEST OF THEM WON'T. AND I'VE LEARNED TO DO THE SAME, THAT'S WHAT BEING AROUND MEN FOR MOST OF MY LIFE, COMPETING WITH THEM FOR JOBS, AND BEING GOOD AND THEY COME OUT FULL FORCE TO DESTROY YOU, MY PLAN OF PEACE AND LOVE, AND 90/1O ETC...I AM LOOKING FOR DECENT AND MORAL PEOPLE, I CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOUR SEX JOYS ARE, IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS, BUT IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT IF I LIKE YOU, IF I THINK YOU'RE GENUINE, IF YOU'RE GOOD AT YOUR JOB...PETER EPSTEIN, AND ALL THE OTHERS, UNITED BULLION YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAND YOU MY CLIENT LIST FROM MERIT, AND I DIDN'T AND THAT PISSED YOU OFF, ALSO YOU NEED TO KNOW I DIDN'T HAVE IT, BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE FIRING...AND I STILL CONTEND THAT THIS WAS PART OF THE PLOT OF FIRING ME, THEN DIRECTING ME TO UNITED BULLION WHEN I HEARD THE OWNER, WHOSE BROTHER IS IN PRISON FOR SOMETHING OR OTHER, CAME IN ONE DAY AND WAS TALKING TO THE MANAGER, WHO ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS FIRING ME...BECAUSE I HAD ONLY BROUGHT IN ABOUT 40K IN A MONTH... I GUESS, KEEP IN MIND I HAD TO START FROM SCRATCH... ALL OF THESE COMPANIES I CREATED BUSINESS FOR, DUE TO MY NOTORIETY OF SHAFT, I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I WAS ACTUALLY A MOVIE STAR, I JUST THOUGHT I WAS JUST AN ORDINARY PERSON, BUT WHEN I SAW THE SUR NAMES OF PAST LOVERS ON BILLBOARDS AND NAMES OF BUSINESSES, PARTICUARLY WHEN I WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA AND SAW THE NAME OF CHRESTNUT, WHO WAS A REAL WEASEL, AND GOT ANGRY BECAUSE I MADE HIM, WELL ACTUALLY HE DECIDED ON HIS OWN TO...(FILL IN THE BLANK)...TRYING TO ENTICE ME TO MARRY HIM, SO I COULD HAVE "THIS" EVERY NIGHT...OH PLEASE...THE SAME THING EVERY NIGHT, I'D GET BORED!...AND THAT'S WHY FOLKS THEY ARE OUT TO GET ME...YES, I FEEL I'M JUST AS IMPORTANT AND IN CERTAIN CASES, MORE OR LESS, IMPORTANT AS ANY ONE ELSE...AND THAT'S WHY THE GHOULS ARE OUT TO GET ME AS THEY HAVE WITH SO MANY WOMEN, FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I, ACTUALLY DESTROYED THEM...REFERRING TO ELIZABETH TAYLOR AS A "OLD TIRE" THAT'S WHAT THE MEDIA DOES, PARTICULARLY YELLOW JOURNALISM, WHICH IS A TRADE OF ENGLAND, AND OF COURSE, ELIZABETH ESCAPED ENGLAND'S OVER TAXATION, AND OF COURSE THE GHOULS FOLLOWED HER HERE, AND HERE THEY ARE...AND THEY'RE SNATCHING EVERY SPEC OF AMERICA THAT THEY CAN GET...THAT'S WHAT LIBERAL EDUCATION HAS DONE FOR US AND OUR COUNTRY...WELCOME TO THE NEW AMERICA WHICH IS DEFINETLY NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT...PAY ME BY GIVING ME MY STUDIOS, HAVING PROPER SECURITY SET UP, MY GRANDDAUGHTERS BEING A PART OF THE PLAN, AND OF COURSE I WILL ALSO BE ON THE BOARD OF DECISION MAKERS, ALONG WITH FOLKS OF LIKE MINE. AFTERALL IT WAS MY PLAN, SORRY MARIA TAMBURRI, I NEVER HAD AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE FOR BEING YOUR FRIEND, AND TRACEE ANN LYLES, WORD ON THAT AS WELL...BUT I BELIEVE UNFORUNTATELY YOUR MOTIVES WERE NOT AS PURE AS MINE IN TERMS OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP, AND YES, I ALLEGE YOU HAD DEVIOUS MOTIVES...AND PROBABLY YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY TWO GUILTY OF THIS...SORRY I'M JUST TOO STRAIGHT FOR YOU...LIKE LENA HORNE SAID WHEN THE PRESS AT THAT TIME MADE IT KNOWN THAT SHE AND THE CHAMP JOE LEWIS HAD BEEN INTIMATE, HER RESPONSE, I JUST HOPE THEY PAID YOU WELL FOR REVEALING THIS, OF COURSE I AM PARAPHRASING... ADAM CLAYTON POWELL VERY POWERFUL POLITICIAN WHO I HAD THE BRIEF PLEASURE OF MEETING AS I CAME OUT OF THE RED ROOSTER ONE NIGHT, HE WAS "BLACK" OR AFRICAN AMERICAN, NATURUALLY STRAIGHT HAIR, MARIAH CAREY, AFRICAN AMERICAN, AND THE LIST GOES ON...WHY DOES THAT UPSET SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WE DON'T FIT THE STEREOTYPE, BUT WE KNOW OUR ROOTS, AND THAT'S THE POWER OF KNOWING WHO YOU ARE... WHAT SOME PEOPLE WILL DO, TO NOT TO HAVE TO WORK...FOR THEM IT'S EASY, JUST FORFEIT THEIR SOULS... GWENDOLYN MITCHELL (C) COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL ON 9/21/13...

No comments:

Post a Comment