Friday, September 6, 2013

Original Insidious...

Not the films of the same name which came out after those controlling this blog continue to usurp my talent... Anyway stopped by my 30 year plus relationship's parent's home on Crescent Drive in Beverly Hills yesterday...Interesting development, a woman holding an address in her hand was searching for an address that she had never been at...She spoke to me...asking if I lived around there...I asked her what she was looking for? She quickly said that she lived here, pointing to the gated house behind her...I said Oh, then you must know the N-----s? Oh yes, do you work for them?(first clue)..."Oh No, I dated the N------ son..." "Oh how nice". I was wondering why this woman was lying...So I inquired further knowing the answer to my question before heand..."You are from India?" "Oh No" she said, and just as that moment the gate opened to the house that she claimed she lived at and a man driving I believe a Land Rover drove out, neatly dressed, and she hopped in, he waved at me, a peculiar wave, that indicated he would like for me to leave and I watched as they drove off. First, I recall when the house had been built and my "husband" of over 30 years said that it was an Indian doctor and his family that had moved in. The woman who lied looked Hispanic...So I guess the games continue...People feeling they can just slip in to their positions without paying the dues or having the experience... Just wanted to share with you my observation before I go to enjoy my tandem sky dive in Perris (Pronounced as the City of Love, in Paris France) the place where I chose to start my novel, In Pursuit of Destiny, based on a true story, which if the Creator deems it, will be a major success as a novel and then a movie. There are those that are trying to stop it... When you wear a tee shirt that says, "Experience don't mean shit"...You're promulgating a lie...Like "The audacity of Hope"...are you kidding me? You must be...And that's why the entertainment industry is in shambles, and reality TV has taken over...I'm hoping that by investing in Uverse by AT and T, by the way, Uverse bought Direct TV and the ATT reps said that they couldn't take the equipment out of my home, despite the fact that ATT bought Uverse, which is suppose to be a more secure platform... I say in that case, then ATT needs to lower their rates on their current platform because they're practically admitting that their system is not secure... By the way I sold private placements in Fibert Optics and other telecommunications for Brokers Investment Corporation, hmmmmmm, I wonder... The Creator sees and knows all and as you can only imagine has friends in the highest and lowliest places. Have a great day and be productive, for yourself and your family. Love you all who believe in love, family, and working, earning and keeping the result of your honest labor...Unlike most of the politicians, etc. Thank you and I am hubled by your belief in me...Gwenn

No comments:

Post a Comment