Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What I Stole from the Genesis Hotel in Jobeg (Johannesberg) South Africa...

The Magazine titled "ITWeb Brainstorm, the March issue of this year, cover story, DTT Delays, South Africa's Dwindling Digital Dream...On the cover is Themba Phiri,DOC, Director of DTT... This company may well be one of the answers to the pieces of the puzzle for Artists with Friends IT Network in South Africa... In that same issue, what caught my eye is an article which I have yet to finish reading, titled "Government As Aggressor by Paul Furber...It states, "The question of IT security in the public sector wouldn't be complete without mentioning the worse offenders: governments themselves"...more of my unique perspective on this matter and issue at a later date...I'll keep you posted... Pleasant dreams every one...especially the Citizens of the World. GM

No comments:

Post a Comment