Saturday, September 21, 2013

PROTECTING WHAT IS MINE...

My novel, "In pursuit of Destiny" was copyrighted on April 27th, 2008...Though I emailed a myriad of publishers,agents, friends, etc. I find it necessary to state this, because this magnificent novel, yet to be published which I will probably be putting on an on line platform to sell, since Publishers are part of the ghoulish family and will turn you down, and then go ahead and publish your work making it some one else's which may have a name brand, it's out and out theivery...Kind of like immanent doman (remember I don't have spell check) where the Gov't can now come in and take your property, rezone it, and make it commercial, or anything they want actually... Again, it bears repeating I am 71, and now working on my projects for my own production company, and those so called A List folks with their "Identity Theft" movies etc. are all connected to these internet scams which is why I am no longer paying these outrageous bills which don't make sense, and why folks are becoming more enlightened, yes, thanks to me, I will take some credit... And while I was incarcerated at Cedars where they OD'd me on heavy medication and then transferred me to DelAmo Hospital and attempted to keep me there, while they spied on me, took items in my home, while I was in New York, the Electronic Firm Lou Piano Electronics, actually let someone in my home, and they took a brand new sweater, and other items, and Mr Piano claimed some nonsense that the Police weren't called because "You're a low priority"...Again, this is all a ruse to attempt me to become bankrupt, and to take my property...And the politicians, they are merely pawns in this... Again, Aflac, I remember, every morning someone would be calling to see if I was at the office, which I would be, and they would bait people against each other based on race, color of skin,they, Merit and all the other Companies I worked for, plus, the Novians, who treated me horribly, and the women resented me for being independent and buying my properties, since I had stopped seeing their son, Albert, the oldest, and I helped Albert, and gave to him rather than took from him and they know it. I WORKED FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE, AND I BELIEVE THAT MELROSE DISCOUNT CARPET, AND ALL THAT THE NOVIANS OWNED WAS ACHIEVED BY MY NOTABILITY, NOT THEIR WORK, as stated prior, I was the one that suggested to Albert that his father should Incorporate... They treated me horribly, as if they were better than I was, and I would always tell Albert that no one was better than anyone else in this world. Also, I paid a visit to the law firm that supposedly represented his father, it is closed, Lana Marks who came on to Albert, is now supposedly in Florida, and Walter Marks who owns the building next to the old Williams Morris Office, are they related Lana Marks and Walter Marks, the woman who still owes me over $10,000. I believe that Albert benefited from our relationship giving women the idea that he was my benefactor, which was not the case. After the beating by the Rampart Division of the LAPD, with me landing in the hospital, unable to walk, though Albert was fine, though he was my "friend" and lover at the time of the beating when I was living on the top floor of Burnside Ave in Park LaBrea again which was owned by May Company where the AMPAS Museum is to be built, I say, like the Ambassador Hotel, it is bad, and I will continue to make known these facts, until I am paid. It's a new day, I am not Ava Gardner, with the street named after her, or Spaulding, the last name of the manager over at the Burbank office at Aflac. This was a systematic deviant plan particularly devised against women in particular especially those of color and various ethnicities, along with gay and lesbians, and anyone who dared to go against the system. The reason the industry and the world is benefiting from me, is because of my purity of heart and mind, something that is lacking in Hollywood. They did the same thing to Jodie Foster, free thinker, talented, Ivan Dixon who produced The Spook Who Sat By the Door a compelling novel, based on what is still going on, like for instance, Marvin Butler at Merit, and others, spooks who spy for the man, and report against the independent thinkers so they can secure their jobs to the detriment of the truly talented and productive. I was taped at Merit due to my success, believe me when I began working there in 2008 it was not doing well, Peter Epstein actually cried I'm told at the Christmas party (I didn't attend depsite the urging of Peter and Michael), they had not done well prior to my being hired on a commission only basis. And no, I should have not settled the case against Merit, because now that I have had a chance to look at the file, it is obvious that TJ Ritz was not working for me, but for Merit. Witness Declarations were all signed, and he told me that they were not. Also, I believe that this case without my knowledge was a class action lawsuit which is something I don't believe in, because only the attorneys make money, and I believe, that Merit, Aflac, and all my prior employers, since I was forced out of the industry by the ghouls because I refused to play their game, have come after me. Also, ask yourself, why did Nine Courts, through out Los Angeles, including Beverly Hills, where the Novians reside at 1018 Crescent Drive, the old home of the great producer Stanley Kramer, the novians had purchased the home, after leaving Cadillac Ave, and again, I believe I am the one with the money, my dear mother, never told me the entire family story, and I believe that certain individuals have been getting kick back from my purchases, and services I have paid for. I remember that the owner of Presteige Motors in Encino had stated after repairing my car my old black 240Z license plate 1APR,,,that there were people that wanted to be paid after my car had been repaired, I don't know why he told me this, or what the basis of his needing to tell me this... I know my mother belonged to a entertainment union which practised discrimination and my father was a musican, and very good and they the ghouls, killed the hopes and dreams of my father and my mother who always wanted to be a dress designer, and who was raped by wealthy white men which is why she had to have abortions, and Hollywood is fully aware. They control by making you servants of their scheme... In other words, they take your soul, and some of the very people in this building where I currently have my offices, are helping them and this is more than a "misunderstanding", this is a system whose time has come to be ended, and allow the artists claim their prize for all the work, more specifically me. The stories you see on TV, Cable they have exploited from my life and from watching me... Notice how many gyms have opened because the gyms are required to give kick back, because I had always stated while working at Merit and before and after that, if you don't have your health you have nothing, and when I exposed Medicare Fraud, after my incarceration after getting Hives in 2012, and needed to be treated I was deliberately given medication twice the dosage of what it should have been, as stated to me by the pharmacist. Every place that I have lived there were electronic devices that listen to everything going on...In the Film, "Young Adult", my face and features had been superimposed on the face of the lead actress Charlize Theron, who in the film...Somethhg called ....the Huntsman, her character, the evil queen, states she wants her Muse returned..." Charlize Theron looks nothing as she had looked when she received the Oscar for "Monster"... Because I am pure of heart and mind, I was used to restore the beauty of these actors and actresses through our creator and these Ghouls are trying not to pay me...I refuse to work for anyone anymore but myself and my Productions Company and Love Std which will be located where previously stated... YES, AS TJ MAX, I, MEAN T J RITZ STATED, "YOU ARE HELPING MANY PEOPLE"...COULD IT BE THAT THERE HAS BEEN CERTAIN APARATUS WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT BEEN PLACED IN AN APPROPRIATE PLACE TO FOLLOW AND LISTEN TO MY EVERY MOVE SO THAT THIS SICK FOLLY CAN BE PLAYED OUT...THE SLAVE DAYS ARE OVER AND I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE...MOST OF YOU WHO LOOK DOUBLE MY AGE, YET, ARE YOUNGER, IT COMES FROM WHAT IS LACKING IN YOUR HEART AND MINDS, AND NO AMOUNT OF PRETENDING CAN MAKE YOU AUTHENTIC...YOU HAVE BEEN HERE AND YOU KNOW THIS ROUTINE BETTER THAN I...AND IT'S SHAMEFUL THAT THE AMERICAN FILM INSITITUE ON WESTERN IS IN SUCH A SHAMBLES AND A MERE SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF ON GREYSTONE... ALSO, THANKS TO MY EXCEPTIONAL GENES, THE CREATOR HAS BLESSED ME, YOU THINK YOU CAN PRETEND TO BE GOOD AND KIND AND GENEROUS, WHEN YOU ARE STILL THE GHOULISH DEVILS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE...YOU WILL BE POINTED OUT...AND THE BLACK AND WHITE MAGIC THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING TO DESTROY THE PEOPLE WHO JUSTIFYIABLY CHALLANGE YOU, SUCH AS GOSSIP COLUMUNISTS, WHO ARE NOW MOVIE STARS AT THE EXPENSE OF REAL TALENT, NO ELIZABETH TAYLOR WAS NOT THE LAST MOVIE STAR...I AM! AND YOU HATE THE FACT THAT I REPRESENT JUST ABOUT EVERY ETHNICITY ON THE GLOBE!!! PAY ME, OR, SUFFER THE ON GOING CONSEQUENCES!!! cOPYRIGHT (C) GWENDOLYN MITCHELL ON SEPTEMBER 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment