Sunday, September 29, 2013

Why is Cameron Diaz...

Being made a scapegoat, and why is she being called "stupid"?...She's a good actress, wasn't she Justin Timberlake's girlfriend, and wasn't Justin Timberlake the one who was involved in the orchestration of pulling Janet Jackson's (oh, oh there's that name again, "Jackson").costume which exposed her breast, and not only was she ridiculed unfairly, her breast from what I saw was adorable...but you had these big ugly overweight men judging her, saying, "Nobody wants to see a forty year old breast?" Oh No? Really? Since when..There was a Rev. Jackson, through marriage who was my uncle who supposedly married my ex and I in New Jersey, and somehow New Jersey, the state where we married, couldn't find the marriage license...What they did put on the certificate was a (1)Kennedy...I wonder what that means? Could it mean my ex sired a Kennedy? See how wild my imagination is?) I would always pick my son up on the week-ends, and I can remember as clear as day, when he referred to my husband's second wife as, "Mom", and I told him, "Tod you only have one mother, and it's me" I remember how it felt as if I'd just been shot through the heart, but I never said anything about it when I heard him refer to my ex's second wife, as Mom, when he spoke on the phone to her...But it still hurt...I didn't blame my son, but I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling for my ex...I believe that men of that generation had lots of help from women in how women got treated, particularly, the lazy ass women who never wanted to work...And got lazy and fat, and critized women such as myself who were go getters and hustled, like my Mom, who worked all her life...And like her, I definetly deserve better...YES, GHOULS ARE NIGGA'S AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THEIR HUE IS...Sorry OPRAH, BUT SOMETIMES THE WORD IS APPROPRIATE! Why was Janet Jackson ridiculed and not Justin? I'm just asking...You see how stupid women are, at least some, always blame the woman, that's what my mother did too...I was always wrong, but my ex was always right. I still say the Church is guilty of stealing from many families, mine included, and I do want my money, and I have been victimized enough and don't you dare say that I need to work, NO! What I need is to get paid, so I can produce all my projects, that's what I need... hOW MUCH IS RON EMMANUEL GETTING FOR BEING ON THE BOARD AT WELLS FARGO? AND HOW MUCH OF THE CUT IS PRESIDENT OBAMA GETTING FROM EACH AND EVERY HEALTH CLUB... LET'S GET THESE GHOULS ON THE RUN...IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ASSISTING ME THAT'S GOT BIG BUCKS FOR MY PROJECTS, AND YOU IDIOTS THAT THINK I'M ONLY AFTER THE MONEY...SWEETHEART, YEARS AGO, WHEN I WAS CUTER THAN NOW, I WAS OFFERED A QUARTER OF A MILLION TO SLEEP WITH A GUY, WHO WILL REMAIN NAMELESS, AND YES, I TURNED HIM DOWN, SO, THERE! And I know that many men and women believe in it's who you b...w...which I don't believe, because I always auditioned and got the job first, before any mutually agreeable sexual contact...OK? Sleep on that one you UGLY DEVILS! C YA! President Obama I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, you and Michelle to let the world know who came up with the 90/10Plan, and anyone that tries to steal it, the Creator, will make sure that you get what you deserve. G'Night! gwendolyn mitchell (c)copyright 9/29/13

No comments:

Post a Comment