Monday, September 9, 2013

For Those Still Concerned...

About my looks, "No We Don't Want it!" But you like the idea of my global plan don't you? I don't believe in any invasive alteration...I do have non invasive equipment, but I've been too busy to use it...Since I'm really bored with hearing the comments and I realize to all those that this applies...I realize that you're all too beautiful all the time...Sorry for you that you feel I'm not good enough...Believe me, it does not bother me what you say concerning me...You have a right to your opinion, it's probably not even worth 2 cents... I have more important and more meaningful things on my mind right now than to consider what you think of me means anything. Also, I'm very much aware of why I am receiving the continual harrassment...to Buy, the looking at your watches, the hand signals, all the indicating... Someone familiar looking, yet, not with the face that she was born with, drove up behind me, indicating that I needed plastic surgery...No Thanks...Not Interested...When I want to, I can look quite presentable...But that's not what's important to me right now...Why should I be concerned by what you think of me? Your comments are projections of how you really feel about yourselves. Have a good night. Sincerely, GM

No comments:

Post a Comment