Sunday, September 29, 2013

In All Fairness to the Good Guys Out There...

Yes, a woman has the right to change their mind, and yes I have to add to the comment about some males only interested in one thing...Of course the female counterpart to that is the "helpless" female who doesn't want to help herself and expects the guy to do everything for them, while he's trying to get his own life in order...Also, women that marry for money and not for love...Same holds true for guys doing that trick..I remember when I first bought my condo on Hillside, I suddenly got all these emails from eligible bachelors...(BEWARE THE INTERNET IS THE WILD WILD WEST, ONLY WILDER) The interesting thing is that true love may vary in intensity but it never ever leaves...where money comes and goes...Not to minimize the importance of money mind you, just don't sell your soul for it, because it'll never lead to a happy ending in my opinion... Da da, that's all for now folks, have fun! Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment