Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Please don't Presume You've Figured Things Out...

The Peace/Love. 90/10 and Children's Lab is very important..The harded thing besides the execution is finding the people you can trust...My personal life has no bearing on my decisions, please don't put me in that category, I thank you... Also, without the necessary funds desperately needed, and I have a feeling that some people have already taken the money put it in their pockets and ran... Similar to what happened when I was beaten up in 72 and I was told after the fact that people had raised money for me, I got absolutely nothing... Albert Novian has proven repeatedly in the past that he had been a friend, I hope that's true...As for my ex husband and son, again, they could be beneficial, or already have been to the cause, I don't know, because there are those that want to "keep me stupid"... I have a right since I have been victimized, as my mother had been in the past, and if you;re trying to pull the same stunt with me, forget it...Please don't...I can be a holy terror when I need to be, be forewarned...I prefer being good, it's closer to my nature, but, there's so much that needs doing...This is a Global Project and I perceive shutting down gov't is the road to accomplishing our goal...No More War, No More Hunger, Everyone has a place they can call Home, and we make a Global America, a new one that actually does, and is, as it had been purported to be. If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because I've got lots to do, with your help of course. Have a good night and don't forget to LOVE, make it, give it and keep it. Gwendolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment