Friday, September 20, 2013

Clarification of New Password with B of A....

Understand this, that my changing my password on my Bank of America account today, does not turn GLM Productions an affiliate of Artists with Friends, aka as Gwendolyn L Mitchell in to a philanthrapy...As previously stated, those that are ready to go with their projects under Artists with Friends which was the current name when form back in Nov.2011, feel free to do so, yet do understand there will be a "fair" percentage anticipated going in to GLM Productions, aka Gwendolyn L Mitchell, with specific banks. Those that are on our team and you should know who you are based on previous contact via FAX, with attorneys and accountants, etc. Of course will also be expected to pay a 'fair percentage" for my original idea described in the Peace/Love Speech, and my 90/10 Plan sent to my accountant JohnWurts,Ron Meyer(with the names of those individuals that should be participating) at Universal, President Obama, Maria Tamburri, etc. for GLM Productions, and me acting as President for my prior corporation, GLM Productions Inc, known as Great Lasting Moments Productions, and later changed to God Loves Many, when I received notice from the state that I needed to change the name. GLM Productions, Inc was originally formed on Feb. 5th, 1979 signed by Secretary of State March Fong, and Deputy Bill Holden. At the time my corporation's initial agent for service of process was Gwendolyn Levelle Mitchell at 8440 Fountain Ave, #101, Los Angeles, CA 90069. On March 16, 2000 I received a Tax Clearance Certificate stating that all taxes had been paid for Great Lasting Moments Productions, Inc. at P.O. Box 3603, LA, CA 90028-3603... On November 10th, 2000 I sent a letter to the IRS, in Fresno CA 93888 RE:Dissolved Corp & Unnecessary Paper Costs. It clearly states in the body of the letter that I, was the President of the dissolved corporation. This was sent to my P.O. Box 3603, LA, CA 90078, and at the time my phone number was 323-876-4376. I hope the content of this blog puts this matter to rest. Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell ccJohn Wurts,(Faxed) Paul Wiseman(Faxed) Bank of America Chase Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment