Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Yep, Like it Or Not, I'm Still Here...

Just wanted to check in with you guys, (any one offended by that, too bad, remember the name of my blog)...There's so much that I have to do, have you ever had so much on your plate that it caused inertia...? I swear ( yeah I enjoy cursing) if that too offends you...Oh Well...It goes with the territory, I go out of my way to offend, it's called pushing buttons, and many writers particularly doing stand up that thrive on it...There is nothing so sacred that it can't be poked fun at...Like today for instance in Hollywood, I was stopped by two rogues, who I believe were actually auditioning for a part in one of my films, there are a couple of cop parts, though I can admire their boldness...They must remember, touching someone unless they want to be touched is off limits...Any how, trying to put my ducks in a row for my global citizens of the world peace/love plan,the children's lab, and the 90/10 plan...and to get my personal projects going and already the ghouls are trying to take credit... When is having notoriety ever enough for some people, some people want to be hogs and don't want to share...obviously these people are not prone to eating vegetales and fruit... Hearst Publishing keeps sending me invoices, which I have stopped opening...seeme like I've already paid three years in advance...Is business going that badly...? Anyway, got to get back to busy...Stay well...thrive...and LOVE! Gwendolyn Mitchell (c)Copyright September 25, 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment