Saturday, September 28, 2013

Know that Unique Perspective

...Is being controlled by others, seriously, ever since I delivered evidence of my 90/10 Plan, and Peace Love Speech, to a particular bank after the information had been requested of me, around July of this year, I am now being subjected to all kinds of interesting deliemmas...(again, misspelled words are a sign of genuius/ my sepll check has been deliberately removed)house keys of mine have been stolen, credit cards taken and used, cell phone under water, all to eleiminate communication and to prevent my succeeding... You devils really hate me don't you, you're being immediately exposed today, and thank God for my Angels! Remember, do not marry a man, who cannot offer you more than what you already have. This unfortunately doesn't work quite the same for females, because we do yearn, men don't, they live strictly for the e......n...That's why I believe that women love, and men f..k...Different plumbing...And boy am I being harrassed, outside and inside my apartment... Also, one of my plays, is extremely provocative, yet, the irony is that the denoument is moral...I will be directing and they'll be many versions, and it will take place in the Creator's time, and my time, since there are so many obstacles deliberately placed before me by the Gremlines, in this building, keys were stolen today,,,But what the Hell, You Devils knew that, right? Gwendolyn Mitchell (c)Copyright 9/28/13

No comments:

Post a Comment