Sunday, September 29, 2013

Back to the Ghouls...

Now that I'm resuming reading the file regarding my lawsuit against Seacoast dba Merit Financial in Santa Monica, and the allegations I'm making against TJ Ritz in not taking this matter to trial after lying regarding none of the witnesses signing declarations which all of them had, I am discovering that AMPAS, and the so called big name stars were in on this is what I'm suspecting and the reason, they were trying to get my real estate, the times that I refinanced with B of A, Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual etc. I only got a portion of the money, a great portion went back to the banking institutions in fees,etc. and what I'm finding that Sir Names, and Streets of businesses are named after certain actors, either by first or last name, i.e. Kiera Matthews as example...Remember I mentioned about Kate Blanchard now living in my old apartment that I had fixed up over on Masselin...And before that when I was beaten by the Rampart Division of the Police Dept and after Park Labrea built the fancy townhouse Addition, and the Museum of Religious Tolerance was built...And now what used to be May Company which along with the Insurance Company owned Park La brea, now AMPAS is about to build their museum where May Company used to be...AMPAS remember stands for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and I could not understand why most of the AMPAS screenings had none of the so called "stars" showing up... I believe when the natural evolution of my career was halted and newer actresses were sliding in to place, such as Halley Barry(Monstors Ball, oh really?)and many others, this was orchestrated by the "big black devil" which I had made reference to in one of my prior blogs... Anyway, I believe that not only is AMPAS guilty, and the banks and insurance companies, but also, SAG AFTRA CU, where I had purchased three cars which I fully paid off, Infiniti, Audi, and my very first second hand Chevy when I first moved out from New York, which along with CA I consider my home, actually I consider the entire world my home...But that's just me...And I did write to President Obama about my being a good will ambassador, since I did come up with the 90/10 Plan mentioned in my PeaceLoveSpeech, which I need to take to the UN... Apparently the names that I mention in my fax to Ron Myer at Universal, some of those individuals are already calling the shots, and they and I have yet to meet, to see if we have a meeting of the minds. And I'm sure somewhere in the picture is Aflac...I recall the day that I brought Matthew Spaulding over to Universal with me to pitch Aflac, I had the contact with Universal, not Mat, but at the gate of course they already had my name, and wanted to know who Matt was, and he proclaimed before I could answer, "I'm her manager!" I gave my ID, and we were allowed through the gate. Within a week, I discovered that supposedly Universal/NBC already had a deal with Aflac, from their Washington DC office, apparently this is an ongoing Modus Operendi of Aflac, that I had discovered early on with working with them as a commission only representative of my own company in which I paid an office fee etc. I can recall my first appointment when I got there I was told someone had already been there. AGAIN, KEEP IN MIND, THAT LIKE ALL THE OTHER COMPANIES, I HAD MENTIONED, TELEZONE, HAD BEEN IN THE SAME BUILDING AS SAG AFTRA, AND WAS TELEMARKETING, AND I DID VERY WELL, BUT THE MANAGER THERE TO AVOID HAVING TO PAY, WOULD "SUSPEND" PEOPLE FOR SUPPOSEDLY MISREPING. AGAIN, KEEP IN MIND I JUST CONSIDERED MYSELF AN ORDINARY INDIVIDUAL, NOT THINKING THAT I WAS A "STAR". AGAIN, THERE ARE THOSE THAT ARE HELL BENT ON KEEPING ME FROM MY TOP POSITION IN THIS INDUSTRY, and they've done it to others as well, forcing young actresses to marry older men for money, or partnering individuals that have no rhyme or reason to be together, except for the lecherous desires of the Ghouls... When you see how I am helping the world, give me an offer, and I'll counter it, right now it's up to about 600 million...which is very reasonable considering how I have helped President Obama and Michelle, and many others... Is it because I'm female, and African American, and the age I am that you feel I'm not worth it? Think about this, YOU ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR VINTAGE...YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT HAS A HISTORY!!! PAY ME NOW!!! THANKS, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY! Recently my ex shared with me that our son, and his younger son by his second wife, who got the house and quite a bit of money I understand regarding the divorce, and by the way the younger son and his wife Kelly got married in Italy, nice huh, and they live on Central Park West, really nice, and expensive... Anyhow my husband mentioned Legacy...Now I recall that during my approximate year and a half stay with Aflac, a Mrs Woods supposedly brought in an account named Legacy...turns out so did many other reps around the country who had already been paid commission, and now these new accounts, let's say if my ex husband is now a client of the same Legacy, which again, if true, tells me that the Insurance Companies have full plates. I'm being nice, afterall, it is Sunday. I also recall when I found out after my ex returned from Mexico after getting our divorce my dear mother in law informed me that he was getting married to a woman by the way, who knocked on the door after following my ex home...Again, could be one of those women who may have been devious, I don't know, I saw her from afar when I visited my son's elementary school...And I know she was quite hostile when I did call, though I had nothing against her...I was going to go to the wedding in Italy, since my son was going to attend his brother's wedding, but after the wife expressed her displeasure according to my second daughter in law who relayed this info to me...I know my son did not attend the wedding as he had planned, nor did I...Actually I just wanted to visit Italy...

No comments:

Post a Comment