Thursday, September 12, 2013

Everything I own I bought myself...

Albert slected clothes, but he certainly didn't buy me my car, Audi, Infiniti which I gave to Charity and I bought new....and I'm sure he probably got lucky because of me...You don't have the right to tell me what to do...I need a good attorney...If anyone knows of an ethical attorney, please contact me...Immediately, and I will check to see if you are really an attorney, T Josha Ritz is not...And I won't be forced to sleep with anyone I don't want to, unless it's rape, which had happened while represented at the Morris Office in the 70's...You'll never break me...Never... Gwendolyn Mitchell...Yes, I am an original...never been here before like most of you, beware of folks adamant about not revealing their right age...

No comments:

Post a Comment