Saturday, November 2, 2013

As MARVIN GAYE Sang, "What's going on?" It's still going on...

Yesterday I stopped by SAG-AFTRA to pay my $99 dues, since I still have the intention to carry on my acting career in spite of the ghouls... Would you believe I'm sitting here doing rewrites on my novel, "In Pursuit of Destiny" and I am being thwarted. Some force is trying to stop me, and some forces for good are trying to help. Also, Jessica, the pleasant young Middle Eastern woman I hope you received more than the glass of water that the receptionist delivered to you YESTERDAY at the Dry Bar IN ENCINO,(not too far away from an Insurance Company that I was considering working for when I was forced from another employer after I had brought in money for them) since I left you an $8 tip. I hope you received it. You did a good job on my hair, not that it's any one's business what I leave. Actually there is a system where the banks have individuals reporting false information on the amounts in your account if you use a cell phone to call to find out your balance. BEWARE, so that you are charged $35 for an overdraft per item. Again this proves my point, these retailers get angry if you go some place else for services. Jessica had asked how long ago I had washed my hair, I told her four days ago. So who would be interested? Is someone trying to prove that I am incompetent? Giving them a reason to take what I worked so long for, i.e. ex husband, or ex-wife of ex-husband, or son's lover, or ex-wife, whose to say. It is not unusual for Men to have had the control in the past to place their wives in mental institutions, where they are drugged. It's historical. It was in the film, "Lincoln", well guess what, it's still happening, perhaps. MY NOVEL WHICH WAS PUT OUT THERE BY THE INTERNET BY SOMEONE, BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED,AND BY THE WAY I SAW THE AT&T TRUCKS LINED UP ON MY STREET ON HILLSIDE YESTERDAY, IN SPITE OF MY CANCELLING UVERSE SINCE I'M PLANNING ON MOVING. TOO MUCH ACTIVITY. This war between male and female has been going on forever, just like the war on ethnicity, IT HAS GOT TO STOP. ENTIRE PARAGRAPHS OF MY NOVEL WERE ELIMINATED THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST AND THIS MORNING, I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH A PARAGRAPH HAVING TO DO WITH A CHARACTER IN MY NOVEL WHO IS MIDDLE EASTEN. IT APPEARS SOMEONE ELSE HAS CONTROL OF MY COMPUTER. IT'S SHAMEFUL WHAT IS GOING ON AGAINST ME. ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL. WHY? BECAUSE THE NOVEL IS FICTION, NOT FACT, AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND THESE FOLKS ARE IN POWER, THE GHOULS, AS I CALL THEM. BEWARE OF WHO COMES IN TO FIX YOUR COMPUTER, CHECK THEM OUT THOROUGHLY. WAKE UP PEOPLE, ARTISTS, FREE THINKERS, SMALL BUSINESSES, ETC. ARE UNDER ATTACK...UNFORTUNATELY I AM THE SCAPE GOAT FOR THIS MOVEMENT. THEIR TACTICS ARE TO KEEP ME DISTRACTED SO I CAN'T DO MY WRITING. AGAIN, THE VERY INDIVIDUALS IN THIS BUILDING IN MY OPINION ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MUCH OF THE HATEFUL MISCHIEF BEING PERPETRATED AGAINST ME. PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION (UNTRUE) AND NON FICTION (TRUE) DUMMIES, AND THIS AGAIN REFLECTS BACK TO THE DISMAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT STILL BELIEVE IN ME AND THE OTHERS, I'M SURE THE CREATOR IS TAKING CARE OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment