Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Tudors last Episode...Check it out and verify

Played the lead character who liked beheading his wives when they got in the way, portrayed by Mr. Davies, his dialogue was extrapolated directly from my novel,I allege, which is copyrighted, pgs 252 when the dying father is telling his daughter,"what the greatest gift of all is" He answers "Time"...That's what the King played by Davies says as his last line of the episode...So it looks like I was right about Direct TV in what I alleged,that they spy, and I bet comcast and all the others too... and why every now and again I would get a call from someone sounding as if they wanted to tell me something... Boy do I have a big one, CASE OF PLAGERISM ETC...THIS IS WHAT THESE GHOULS HAVE BEEN DOING, I NEED CASH, PLEASE DONATE TO A WORTHY CAUSE IF YOU FEEL YOU WOULD LIKE TO... TO QUOTE T J RITZ MEDIOCRE AT BEST ATTORNEY WHO I ALLEGE WORKED BOTH SIDES OF THE STREET, "YOU'RE HELPING LOTS OF PEOPLE" I DID NOT AGREE OR SIGN UP FOR 70,000 DOLLARS TO HAVE MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES STOLEN, AND ALSO MY PROFIT SHARING AS WELL AS AN HOURLY WAGE IS OWED AS WELL...FOR SHAME... Yesterday I saw Direct TV sniffing around the neighborhood...And Clint, I sure hope you're not messed up in all this, trying to drive me out of the state, and you guys...For Shame...Ron Myer, what do you have to say for yourself, and Fred Spector, not being responsible for me, you called me saying "We think we can do more for you"...I was at ICM at the time...For Shame... AGAIN, MARIA T, I know when I visited NY last you and your husband seemed very uncomfortable, wanting to know my credit card number, Maria, remember at the book signing you mentioned how handsome you thought Stan Latham was, and I mentioned that's my director, and I've got a feeling that you do know my husband Chuck Bussey, and of course you had spoken to my son on the phone, remember, and spoke to my Mom when she was staying here with me when I brought her to CA, remember, and then you had sent flowers to Cedars, and the doctor there was saying they needed the bed, and I had to take my mother home, this is when she was dying... What is going on out there, have we lost our Moral Compass all together, or did we ever have one? I think we did, but this younger generation, they appear to want something for nothing...I understand when you come out of the womb, owing 5o billion dollars, I'd be upset too... Aflac yes, I do believe they are in on it too, Spaulding, Mattel (at Merit) notice last names...I ain't going any where until I feel like it, and you try coming after me, I suggest as I stated by last blog giving the old employers of mine, go to them, they need to pay, not me, I've more than paid from where I'm looking... ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME AND YOU HAVE MY CC NUMBERS FOR DEPOSITS ONLY, SINCE I'M RUNNING OUT OF FOOD AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT...THANK YOU, GOD BLESS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THOSE OF YOU DESERVING...(MORE TO FOLLOW I'M SURE)Gotta get back to my rewrites, have a nice day... (C) gwendolyn L Mitchell 11.26.13

No comments:

Post a Comment