Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Perfect Evening...

CB2 on Sunset is quickly becoming one of my most favorite spots to hang out and do my writing, and the staff is great...They leave you alone...What an absolute delight when I settled on a very comfortable couch and in front of me beside a lovely plant requiring very little water, was Jessica Alba's book,"The Honest Life" What a great title, and in addition,the content is so practical, particularly if you have a family, or are planning to, or if you're single, such great tips regarding how to protect you and your loved ones against our toxic environment. Besides the text, it was a joy to see the photos of she, her husband, and two happy daughters. A really beautiful family. I can understand why it's a NY Times Best Seller and her style is practical, direct and to the point. Congratulations Jessica and thanks for helping me have a great evening. "The Honest Life" would make a wonderful gift for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment