Saturday, November 16, 2013

Spent some time at Gold's in Venice...TODAY

Where I saw a buffed and taller, and older Ellen Degerous LOOK ALIKE, who held up five fingers directed at me, I guess she was telling me that I'm only a 5 not the 8 that I thought I was...Isn't it great when people provide information about you without you having to ask...I like Ellen, what little I know about her...So she''s hosting the Oscars next year...That should be thrilling to say the least, no I am not being sarcastic, I told you I like Ellen, and she and Portia make a cute couple... I don't know why everyone looks as if they've just eaten beans and they can't pass them...Even rabbis are giving me dirty looks...And of course the chosen people when they give you dirty looks you know you're in trouble... Passed a theatre and I thought they were naming the play after me, but I couldn't figure out if I was the Beauty, or, the Beast...According to the big buffed Ellen look a like at the gym, I must be the beast... Again, if they offered for me to host the Oscars they'd have to pay me millions...normally when they pull an unknown rabbit out of the hat, that always signals trouble...Example. AOL, Merrill Lynch, etc... Also, my comedy routine material is a work in progress, and has nothing to do with my civil rights having been violated back in 1972 and the fact that I've been working as a slave in sales, with no time to be what I am, an actress, writer, producer, and director, I did the last three up at AFI... I know some of you creeps are saying who the heck does she think she is, I know who I am, and the fact is, it's time that I am paid for all the many years the Hollywood regime has been doing its thing to good, and moral artists, and their influence in Politics should be exposed to the American Tax payers don't you think... So President Obama is enforcing immenent domaine huh, buying mortgages that are in foreclosure, if you can't pay your taxes, and taking your property at a time just when the economy is turning around, in part to my Peace/Love, 90/10 Plan,and Children's Lab... Now if I were a Jewish male, in the click there would be no problem me getting what I deserve, but I'm African American, a senior citizen, have a mouth (which qualifies me for being Jewish I guess, and there's been rumors that there is that in my family, but you know how rumors are...)...Also, admit my age, and the fact that I'm a great grandmother, and yes Hollywood is knowN for it's pretty women, as the announcer said on the radio...Trying to shatter my confidence huh? Well guess what beauty starts on the inside...Besides how many of those beautiful faces have been restored...I saw the reporter and the story about doggies having plastic surgery, what you think I'm stupid, I know that isn't true, cats maybe but not dogs...This is a great plan, and it is indeed being implemented... BIG BUMMER, I LOST MY FORD SUNGLASSES,(the real ones not rip offs)...I've got to make sure that my other glasses Farragamos and the other pair of Ford sunglasses, named "Cat Woman" after Halle Berry, are authentic, because the lens seem like plastic, and they don't cover the entire frame. Got those on Rodeo, where I was ripped off at Lana Marks,Rodeo isn't what it used to be, but what is? Me! THEY WERE THERE BY THE WORK OUT MACHINE, AND THEN THEY WERE GONE, JUST DISAPPEARED, IS THAT NOT AMAZING, I'VE DISCOVERED THERE'S LOTS OF BLACK AND WHITE MAGIC GOING ON...IN HOLLYWOOD...POOP POPS UP FROM NOWHERE...I TELL YOU WONDERS NEVER CEASE... Oh, yeah, and my blog stats are not accurate, and again, stop stealing my ideas, I'm always thinking, even when I'm sleeping, maybe that's why that young blond girl came up to Albert and me and asked if she could sleep with me, she wanted to read my mind as I slept... You are not going to believe this one...I woke up some months back, and this tall shadow was moving my feet back and forth as if wanting me to rock (which is something I did growing up, I put it in my book, In Pursuit of Destiny)I fell back asleep and I'm still wondering how she got in to my bedroom while I was sleeping, either she scaled the wall, or someone gave her a key, now isn't that entertainment for you... Oh yeah I think Comcast where Ron's going to, they do already have Aflac, I remember when I was selling Aflac door to door, and went to Comcast, that they said they already subscribe to Aflac...And I guess Universal NBC has Aflac now due, after I met with them, with my old manager who ran the Burbank office, his last name is Spaulding, like the balls, and also the Street, interesting how Hollywood names it's streets after stars, some of whom they ran out of here, screaming for their lives...Horay for Hollywood you say? Don't you think it's time for something new, and making it inclusive, rather than a psuedo exclusive... You know the more I think about how Chris Rock mc'd the Oscars the more respect I have for him, it was great!...The opening line, "Sit youR asses down!" So funny the reaction of all the "stars" they didn't know whether to piss, shit, stand or sit...It was HILARIOUS!!! (C)cOPYRIGHT BY gWENDOLYN mITCHELL 11/16/13

No comments:

Post a Comment