Thursday, November 7, 2013

AT&T Has Stopped me from getting or sending emails...

I have a bill of over $800 they allege that I owe...I paid $140 recently, again, they are ruthless and care absolutely nothing for the customer. They aid and give assistance in getting your information, and sell it to the highest bidder. I see the Time Warner trucks are back. I am tired of being ripped off from these Ghouls. Is there anyone out there that can help me, to end this insidious tactic that is destroying our way of life. They want to wipe out all my emails including those from TJRitz who represented me against Merit, and of course Merit is ruthless and Ritz was representing Merit rather than me, which by the way the State Bar Complaint went no where, as I had expected, and it appears that no attorney wants to take my civil rights case in which I have been enslaved by prior employers:Aflac, Merit Financial,Bidz,TelezoneStarving StudentsUnited International Securities Inc, Brokers Investment Corp., The Ponzu Companies, TOPZ,American Bullion, United Bullion...I allege that all these companies are making money off of me...And I know that American Bullion had a top FEMALE Asian sales person at their office when they were doing commodities, and they just switched offices and changed their name to American Bullion IN THE SAME BUILDING. This has something to do with why all of a sudden 9 courts were closed in LA. The chickens have come home to roost. I'm being propositioned to buy nail extensions, hair extensions, social hook up with someone I'm not physically attracted to, plastic surgery, etc. all things I don't need, or want. This is not fair trade, this is extortiion. Again, this tactic is an attempt to get my property, or force me to sell, it's a total scam...I understand the Chinese, Russians and Canadians are actively trying to take over. Again, if you don't spend money, they want you out of here, forget if you need the particular item. These companies have benefited from me and have stolen my intellectual property over the years but they are attempting to continue to do so. I was told that Uverse is a better system that will protect your privacy, I was told this by a AT&T rep, if that's the case, then WHY AM I PAYING FOR AN ALLEGED INFERIOR PRODUCT, OR SYSTEM, IN THIS CASE?IT MAKES NO SENSE, I BELIEVE SINCE AT& T ADMITS THAT THERE SERVICE IS INFERIOR, THAT THEY WIPE OUT MY ALLEGED 800 DOLLAR TOTAL IMMEDIATELY. ALSO, SINCE APPARENTLY I'VE PROVIDED MANY HOURS OF FREE ENTERTAINMENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION VIA DIRECT TV, OWNED BY AT&T THAT THEY ELEMINATE THE TOTAL OF MY BILL IMMEDIATELY. INJURING A PERSON PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY AND EXPECTING PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THAT INJURY, INJURY A CONDITION WHICH WORSENS THE INDIVIDUALS CIVIL RIGHTS, THEN THE PERPETRATOR, THE SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT ONLY THE FINANCIAL OBLIGATION, BUT IN ADDITION, WHEN THAT PERPETRATOR HAS BENEFITED, THEY NEED TO PAY THE VICTIM, IN GOOD MONEY, GOLD, SOMETHING OF TRUE VALUE. I'm not going to continue to pay in to a corrupt system. Again, the Insurance Companies, the government, Hollywood is all neatly tied up in a knot, not a pretty bow. All of these companies knew of my real estate ownership and the fact that I have been over paying for everything, and for what I don't know, and why I don't know. Again, I need a reputable law firm that can handle this case. I have discovered that attorneys depending on the city that they work out of, will take a case, or not, not based on the merits of the case, but to determine where the revenue for a particular city is necessary...The entire political system, which is the Hollywood system, is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Again, there are owners in this building who are trying to take my unit, the Goffmans, the Wolfs, etc...I paid a higher mortgage than anyone else in the building, with a higher interest rate. To pay 6.125% with interest rates being at an all time low is criminal, and Wells Fargo knows it. This is a shame, because of the Global Plan that I wanted to go in to affect, and it is being implemented, this is a means of trying to discredit me and try ti eleminate giving me credit., which prior to being wrongfully terminated once I showed the individuals how to sell, I would be dismissed, and I have no idea why. I'm sure this is not just happening to me...The enemy is not I, I am just the messenger...And the Creator remember, sees and knows all.

No comments:

Post a Comment