Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My demise...

Don't believe it...That's the Creator's job...God...Not the puppet maker...Have a good day. It's interesting don't you think, I;ve been enslaved all this time and I managed to gratefully take care of my mother for 14 years, hold a job, and write...And the powers at be I believe are trying to stop my success again, saying that I'd be too difficult...Would they put a guy through the same scrutiny, or a man or a woman that offered sex...There are many actresses besides myself that never slept to get a part...How does that hold up in the private sector I wonder, and they're always judging and making life miserable for those who want to be successful...Yet are they willing to pay the price that artists, business owners, free thinkers, active senior citizens...I will make the decision on who gets to do what with my sundry projects along with God....Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment