Thursday, November 21, 2013

You Must Remember This...

I am more than an actress, I am a writer, I am a producer, and I will not be placed in a compromising position...Albert Novian was a friend-lover...We lived together briefly at 8440 Fountain Ave, and we went our separate ways due to a myriad of things, disapproval of my being six years older...I bring this up today, because I heard today someone mentioning Albert...If that is in reference to whose plan this is, it starts and ends with me, not Albert Novian...I brought him along when I met and spoke about my plan at Universal Nissan one morning, about the fleets of cars we would need to executve my plan... In addition when we went to clubs in South LA, introducing him to jazz and such, making him feel comfortable around African Americans since he truly seemed not to be...Due to his problems with over indulgences and he was also placed in a pysche ward at Cedars where I visited him, as well as the place on Venice Blvd....And also down in Santa Monica half way house where he was living and I came to visit him...The last time I heard from Albert was when he called leaving his number for me to call, but of course I was busy with other things at the time. Isaac Novian's ex mother in law lived in Park Labrea, moving in shortly after I was beaten by the LAPD Rampart Division, when they broke in my apartment on the top floor... This plan came to me long before Albert had even heard of it, and before we met, it started when I was a child. He would testify to the fact that this is my plan...I have no doubt...And yes Lana Marks I had met through Albert and was a customer she and her husband Walter....At Melrose Discount Carpet Shortly after my beating, and I was no longer seeing Albert, I was living on Masselin, when I received a phone call stating that I was going to write a script about PCP, I told the caller I didn't think so, I at the time was working on a screenplay, that David Salvin, co producer of a comedy with Lilly Tomlin, who wanted to buy my screnplay "A Woman's Story" for $500 with Suzanna Sommers in mind. I had stated that I wrote the script for an African American woman, thinking of myself in the part at the time. I thought the offer too low, and again, I wanted the role to be portrayed by an African American. David Salvin was also a client of Melrose Discount Carpet and had supposedly told Albert that I was "nuts" because I had turned down his offer...Something that men say all the time about women...That's why the film," Woman Under the Influence" by the brilliant John Cassavetes, whose son I believe is a director. Albert had had a very hard time and I attempted to help him, by spending time with him when he was living on Kings Rd, and he was on an exotic drug cocaine, ecstasy, etc. So if you are attempting to make this his idea, it is truly not. I stand by the fact that I am attempting to make a better world, and I see evidence of it happening where I traveled. Interesting last night coming home from Gold's in Venice, I unfortunately veered to the Left, since the highways are being changed on the 10 if you hadn't noticed, when I should have gone to the right, at National, my mistake... Again, I don't believe in monopolies, I like Equinox, Golds, 24 Hr Fitness and Blink, and all will be used on my 90/10 Plan. In addition I like Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Fresh and Easy, mostly in that order...Again, these will be global as part of the plan,and there will be an opportunity for small and medium size businesses to have a global prescene, not through the internet, but brick and mortar, which is why we'll need many contractors, I believe we need to give ourselves many alternatives and as I mentioned in my letter to Ron Myer, the issue is not philanthropy, but Content, Content, Content... Also, I understand how businesses may get offended if I don't mention them, that doesn't mean that you will not be a part of the plan...I know I need to grow up, but so do you! This is nobody's free ride, and if it offends that my family is getting a percentage of all involvement whether on my team or not, I believe this is totally fair. If you feel that Albert is more pliable than I am, remember, strength, intelligence, and purpose of effort is Important...I am putting myself last, and I have Creditors coming after me, and still I believe in giving....Some people say you must give to receive, and all they do is take...What you do with your money is up to you. I have to make this clear, because MEN have been in control and they have their bimbos, working for them, against women, children, families, etc. Remember, you must speak and say what you mean, not bamboozle folks. Hopefully the tapes have been received by those I wished to give them to...I sent them by first class mail, which I'm hoping is trustworthy...Again, this is not about black against white, this is about being free under the tyranny of politics, etc. through out the world... Have a good day, and I'm busy working on the rewrites of "In Pursuit of Destiny" and it's coming along nicely with the help of my friends...Gwendolyn Mitchell NOTE:All Blogs are for entertainment purposes only with a little bit of "I Am A Camera"(ish) POV - 9C) Copyrighted by Gwendolyn L Mitchell 11/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment