Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blondes, Blondes, and More Blondes...

I was reading this comment about buzz cut and they said they didn't understand why people think she's so pretty...Yeah I understand there are lots of pretty people, but how is she in her heart...Is she a good person...is she generous...would she help a stranger...or a friend...that's what I meant about how is she?, in her heart, that's what really matters... You know when I went to New York last December with just my boxing gloves wearing my green T Shirt with the Target Logo, it was raining, actually pouring, and I was walking the mean streets heading towards the river on the West Side, and I ran in to Eddie Murphey, and he says to me, "Keep doing what you're doing." I didn't know what I was doing but I felt compelled to take action... Then he ran towards the River and this tall blond, who ran rather awkwardly, passes me, and they were both running, she and Eddie for dear life it seemed...Yet I didn't see the Blondes face... Also during this trip I couldn't get in to the UN, and much changing of locations was going on, plenty of construction, etc...On that trip I tore off my orange jacket I had bought, and threw away my Mavado watch and had given my diamond, onyx and gold ring to a friend...I was going through a rite of passage it seemed, and I'm still going through it... My next trip to New York this year was awesome too, staying at the Plaza, it's under construction too. I'm beginning to see nothing but blondes...What's up with that? It's as if there's been lots of blond cloning going on lately. Is that possible? It's Halloween...Who are you going as? Me? I'm not going anywhere but working on rewrites...Beautiful day today, not a cloud in the sky...Isn't it great to be alive...Don't forget to thank the Creator...all through the day... Remember, in God's time, not yours, or mine...Jennifer, my gd is dressing as Chiquita Banana, Carmen Miranda...She'll make a beautiful Chiquita Banana...Well that's all for now...thanks to those who still believe in me...I know I'm different and I'm not ashamed of that...I embrace it wholeheartedly...Oh, just so you know, I'm going to be please me, rather than you guys...I've fought enough for you...I'm now fighting for myself! Thanks for understanding, and if you don't, tough s..t!G'night! Gwendolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment