Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Porridge is turning into Quick Sand! Help...Are all of yoiu Guttless Wonders?

Slowly but surely, the flood gates are opening, and the wheels of justic are grinding faster with each passing day...Have you noticed how many so called celebrities have close look alikes,,,and I actually saw a woman transform her looks, you look closely and these individuals do not LOOK real, something about their faces, too shiny, look rubbery... Strange goings on I tell you...By the way all my creditors, I would suggest you contacting Bill Cosby, Charles Bussey, Albert Novian, etc. etc. etc. Oh and of course all past employers that I had mentioned on PRIOR blogs, even so called friends of mine, are asking me questions about my departure... Oh Barry Gordy, when my neighbor Darla McBridge and her husband Bobby, before they sold their unit, and she was very nervous when she came down and gave me a little black Santa Clause, apologizing that it wasn't racist, which I did not take it as such, but she did mention your name...Now as you know I have never met you Mr Gordy, though I've heard rumors and all, and I know when I used to run Runyon Canyon there was a black limo following me up the hill... Anyway, so how did you get your business started, now some people are saying why you want to single him out, listen I believe in full disclosure since you guys started that with me...Some say your deal came through on the beach, which beach and what are the details, and did you give in to the ghouls, and Janet Jackson is married to whom? What's going on...If you'd like to contribute, or rather invest in any of my projects I'd be happy to discuss it like two business minded individuals... But I've heard rumor, and have gotten phone messages sexual in nature of individuals wanting to do certain things to me, and you know what, these are church going people, would you believe... Is it possible Mr Gordy that the Entertainment biz in your opinion can ever be clean and the individuals, such as the artists such as myself ever get a fair shake...What do you think? Love to hear your opinion, by the way I do have that black Santa Clause candle...So many players, people coming out of the wood work, since I came out with my plan... I got a feeling you'd like to do with me what you did to other artists but I don't believe it's going to happen, because there are so many people now that are aware what's going on with the artists, free minded thinkers, etc, etc, which is the reason for Artists with Friends, when Rodney nervously asked, "Can't we just get along?" He was the poster boy I contend paid lots of money,and I believe it was bogus...If anyone should have been paid for the police breaking in to my apartment it's me, but the Rampart division just wouldn't have any of it...Don't give it to a woman, and she's old, your words not mine...And the very people yelling racism are the very people perpetrating in this case...I contend that Rodney wasn't beaten, but was paid to act as if he was and to start a riot so that South LA could be resurrected...Something that they're trying to do thanks to my plan, of course you don't want to give me credit, afterall, I'm female, 71, nothing to hide, and my god given talents are evident...Motown is like Hollywood, small minded greedy folks out to steal artists work, and the artists with friends are your enemy...Let's make it a black white thing when it isn't...After I was beaten I got a call from a male who said that I was going to write a screenplay about PCP, Mr Gordy do you know who that could have been? Ghouls can't love, they can only manipulate, and I'm sure you've been manipulated and still may be...The building next door to my condo, after all these years is suddenly being fixed up, who's paying for that I wonder, my ex or who...You see when I mistakingly stopped by the church in santa monica, and by the way I sold tickets for their fish fry, and bought tickets myself, and that went in to the pockets of a woman selling Mary Kaye, right in the church,,,organized religion, another ghoul, in my opinion... That building next door housed some sales reps that I used to work with at 6464 Sunset where the something Barre is located, and I had to hire someone to try and get my money OWED TO ME, I forget the managers name, I believe, and the same thing occurred when I was raising money for another company and they didn't want to pay me, I got my money, at least half of it, and they're doing the same thing with Merit Financial, you want to know where you should go to get your money creditors, just read the blogs, and don't forget Aflac...that's another good place to start,,,And Dr. Yee I guess you'll be getting that washer dryer you were speaking of...so you too are privy to all my actions as well, hey? I WANTED YOU ON MY TEAM BY THE WAY ARE ALL THOSE PLAQUES REALLY EARNED, THAT'S AMAZING, WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME, TO EAT, SLEEP AND HAVE FUN? gHOULS GIVE ME THE MONEY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH MY PLAN, AND THESE CHARITIES, BE CAREFUL, BECAUSE USUALLY THE CHARITY IS AN INDIVIDUAL...FOR SHAME... you CREDITORS, guys YOU'VE already been paid, I'M THE ONE WHO HASN'T...TIME WARNER, ATT, ETC,,, NO ONE HAS MY PUBLISHING RIGHTS, AND TRYING TO PUT ME IN A TRICK BAG, I WILL EXPOSE EVERYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATTACK ON SENIOR CITIZENS, FREE THINKERS, AND ARTISTS, ETC. BUT AGAIN, I CANNOT DO THIS BY MYSELF, AND I SHOULD NOT BE THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB FOR THIS NONSENCE, PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME, FOR MY PLAN, ETC...ANGRY DOG, NO I;M A LOVELY, ANGRY YOUNG WOMAN...MOST OF YOU ARE WAY OLDER THAN I, AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN THROUGH THIS "MOON MADNESS: IS THERE ANYONE WITH ANY INTEGRITY OUT THERE? OR IS EVIL GOING TO TRIUMPH OVER GOOD...THE CLOUDS ARE COMING BACK IT APPEARS,,, BY THE WAY JAY LENO I'VE TRIED REACHING YOU TO COME ON YOUR SHOW TO TALK ABOUT MY PLAN, AND DO MY STAND UP, BUT I'M DOING IT ON MY TIME TABLE, NOT ANYONE ELSES, SO HOW ARE THE MOVIES THIS YEAR FOR THE OSCARS, HAVEN'T SEEN TOO MANY, TOO BUSY TRYING TO STAY OUT OF REACH OF THE GHOULS...THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE...WHY ARE THEY RULING THE ARTISTS WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE AN ARTISTIC BONE IN THEIR BODY...AGAIN, ARTISTS ARE BORN, NOT MADE...ENJOYING MY VENT? NO? GO MAKE YOUR OWN LIFE, YOU CREEPS MUST REALLY BE MISERABLE...AND STOP AUDITIONING FOR ME, I'M NOT CASTING NOW, I'M ATTEMPTING TO GET THE PLAN TOGETHER AND ALREADY THE WRONG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE,NOT BY ME, BUT PEOPLE WHO LIE WANTING THOSE TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THEIR PLAN...THIS IS NOT RIGHT,,, WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE...TOO OLD, NO, I CAN SEE TRUTH...THE "GHOSTS ARE ACTUALLY GHOULS, AND THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED...CAN'T WAIT TO RENT MY PLACE TO SOME ETHICAL INDIVIDUALS, IF SUCH A THINK EXISTS ANY MORE...NOTEall blogs are for entertainment purposes only (C) COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYNLMITCHELL...nO i DON'T WANT TO BE A NEWSCASTER, I AM AN ACTRESS, WRITER/AUTHOR/DIRECTOR,PRODUCER,LOOKING FOR INVESTORS WHO WISH TO EARN MONEY...CHOI BAMBINO.

No comments:

Post a Comment