Saturday, November 16, 2013

Love my Apple Mac Air...

Would you believe, I'm doing my rewrites on "In Pursuit of Destiny" and the first 6 Chapters Disappear, Honest, I wouldn't lie to you, would I? Including the Copyright Page, but I have the hard copies, so just so that you know when I get my what, I guess the price tag of what you owe me has got to be around a billion by now, but the copyright date is:May 30th, 2010, located right after the dedication page, which reads as follows: "I dedicate this book to my mother , Sara, and father, Robert, two restless souls who found each other and now rest a peace through out eternity." My mother dropped the h in Sara I guess because she had nothing else to do...Just thought I'd throw more wood on the fire... "Good Evening", to quote Alfred Hitchcock...No comment on his last name, I have a triple x rated mind, remember? (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 11/16/13

No comments:

Post a Comment