Sunday, November 3, 2013

Where can you get the most mouth watering Turkey Burger...

On the Planet?...Hint...It's at the Grove...And I love the name, "The Fat Cow"...While waiting to see the movie I had purchased a ticket for, I was famished...So I saw all these happy people stuffing their faces on the outside of the casual eatery, called, The Fat Cow (that really is the name)...And it fits, because after tasting a fabulous salad and turkey burger with avacado, and great tasting skinny french fried, and a Blue Moon, served with a slice of orange no less...The Fat Cow will certainly make you fat once you become addicted to the food, great menu...I'm going back next time I need to pick up my Hanky Pankies, and my Commandoes, arguably the most sexy underwear...which is why I refuse to eat too many of those delish turnkey burgers...So I think I'll stick with the salad and the Blue Moon... Hope to see you there...Have a wonderful evening with friends and family...Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment