Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Worst Is Over ...

As long as I get what I want...I know it's not entirely about me...Excellent representation, legal and creative, and unlimited funds to fulfill my global mission,,,End war forever, feed everyone healthful food, a home for everyone that they own and a buddha and garden, the right to pursue their dream, eleminate all land mines, eleminate harmful drugs, have the police and military be vigilent in stopping the bad guys (those that do harm to the inhabitants of the globe, etc)...Everyone has the right to love who they choose without judgement...etc, etc, etc...We can talk about this...All the dope that's fit to print. My 90/10 Plan, The Childrens Lab, Peace/Love, etc.OK, More to follow (maybe)...(Gwendolyn Mitchell) All Copyright Laws are enforced. Thank you for your help...Let's do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment