Monday, November 25, 2013

I mailed my video to CBS, BBC, ABC. etc. etc. etc.

And when calling CBS, both radio and TV, TO SEE IF MY TAPE HAD BEEN DELIVERED, I got such a run around that I puked...There are those like my lovely neighbors upstairs the Van Arnems and The Millers,(hOW'S THE NEW MILLER TV SHOW COMING ALONG? I think they really want to be in show business too...Ingrid a lovely woman got married in China, to Graham Miller, and I suspect, that they have been going around CA grabbing properties that don't belong to them and putting it perhaps in their own names... Now Ingrid is a nice woman, she was kind enough to give me Kelloggs Special K, (forget about spelling,I'm lousy at it) anyway, since this is Luna Madness, they are taking full advantage, and it appears that we're back to the wild wild west again, just taking what doesn't belong to you and getting credit... Again, going back to all my past employers, all of whom by the way have some connection with all my creditors, who have already been paid by me, more than enough, such as Farmers, ATT, Banks, especially Wells Fargo where I'm still paying a 6.125% and all of a sudden when I was willing to walk away, along comes "Ashley"#2, by the way it is the second Ashley tenant in succession...Is that not a coincidence And I'm donating to the Federation which aka Jewish Women's League, now I recall while working for Aflac, one of the reps by the name of Donald, gave my name telephone to an insideous group I allege that took all my pertinent info, including social, my property addresses, etc, and that's when this boon doggle started, when I say that I saw someone who looked like Bill Clinton snooping around my place up in CAL City, I'm not kidding, he was driving a red convertible sports car, and of course he had a female by his side, after all, it is bill clinton...I am dead serious... Whst ever happened to Monica Lewinsky...Heidi Fliice another scape goat...And let's not forget John Travolta and what he's gone through...This should not be East Coast vs West Coast...Too many people are assuming that I have money, YES, I SHOULD HAVE, BUT THE GHOULS HAVE MADE SURE THAT I DON'T... SO GO FIGURE THAT... This is how they force Artists, Sports Figures, Bz Owners,ETC. out of the state, they wrongfully fire you, even if you win in mediation or arbitration they don't want to give you money THAT THEY OWE YOU... Now Ingrid, her husband Graham Miller, I see him all over the place, scooping up property...well someone that resembles him lets say...Ingrid is cute, she pretended that I had bad breath when I was speaking to her,WHEN HER OLD MAN SAID "DON'T BE BORING"...I TOLD HIM HIM HE WAS BORN BORED...to try and discredit me, you see, I'm older than both of them, and they just started running up in Runyon Canyon, I paid the highest mortgage in the building...hAD fARMERS iNSURANCE, AND YET SOME OWNERS DIDN'T NEED TO HAVE INSURANCE...SALLY AGAIN IS NOT MY MOTHER, SHE HAS A DAUGHTER AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS WHO I DON'T SEE ANYMORE COMING AROUND HERE...I KNOW I APPEAR TO BE RAMBLING. BUT THE FACT IS THAT THIS IS A GOOD PLAN... AND I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED, AND I HAVE NO ATTORNEY THOUGH THERE ARE THOSE LATCHING ON TO ME AS IF THEY REPRESENT ME...IT'S SINFUL WHAT IS HAPPENING, I AM NOT AN ATHEIST, AND I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN GOD... WHEN SOMEONE INVITES YOU IN TO AN ORGANIZATION DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PAY IF IT'S AN INVITE? INTERESTING...I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND I'M SORRY I CANNOT KEEP FIGHTING YOUR BATTLES, AND NO I DON'T NEED A DOG RIGHT NOW TO TAKE CARE OF, BUT THANK YOU, AND AGAIN, THE JIG IS UP...I SUSPECT THAT THE BUILDING NEXT DOOR BEING REVAMPED WHICH IS LONG OVER DUE... JUST HAD AN INTERESTING CALL, AND MEGHAN, WISH YOU AND YOURS A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY...YOU SEEMED TO CHOKE WHEN I TOLD YOU I HAVE NO MONEY, SORRY, DRINK SOME WATER, TAKE TWO ASPIRINS, AND DON'T CALL ME IN THE MORNING, TOODLE LOO...HAVE A GOOD DAY...you guys have been very, very, very mean to me, and others, and we need to pray that this plan will unite those that are good, and i do believe there are more good people in the world than bad, enough... Yes, some of these are ramblings, but if others have been treated badly arriving at a certain age, they need to speak up...I am a citizen of the world... Thank you! SINCERELY, gwendolyn mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment