Monday, November 18, 2013

Yes, Adrienna of Office Depot to Answer your Question...

All the oontent of the tapes I had you duplicate is COPYRIGHTED...Dropped copies off for Ellen Degeneress (sorry for the misspelling) and also at Oprah's Own...Regarding my 90/10 Plan, (Unless the tapes were blank, but of course Office Depot wouldn't do that, I saved money, and they were real cool in there...etc...And lo and behold, would you believe when I stopped by Universal today, that Ron Myer was traveling... Stopped by a comedy club in Santa Monica, and unfortunately, it wasn't open mike night...Just wanted to check out the local talent... Well, I really have to slow down, and get my beauty sleep...I'm really new at this hollywood game out here, I'm pretty quiet, and stay to myself pretty much since I am a writer, and also trying my hand at stand up and of course and actress too... Very interesting developments...Stopped by LACMA and viewed James Terrell's very interesting work...what he does is artificially create the illusion with water color and black white sketches,very worth while to see the exhibit at the Brand Building... Rodin's sculptures are awe inspiring and so worth while, I saw the pieces during my first visit to Paris awhile back. I love LA, but I'd love to have an affair with Paris... Stay well, you may not be hearing from me for awhile, (OK,cut the applause down)I've got to get my beauty sleep, God knows, I've got trunks under my eyes, not suitcases, due to not having a facial, and still no mani-pedi yet, too busy "going around":...I wish I knew why...I just hope it's for a good cause, like saving the world and all living things in it...See ya! The ghouls really do want everybody thinking and saying the same, especially taking it from the source, which is me...Naughty, Naughty...Ironically I received my academy card and the envelope holding it was very kind, referring to me as "Hi Gorgeous"...Very sweet, but not true...I've got to start eating wholesome food, my calerie intake is way too low...I look like a skeleton, and that's not good...Also, just so that you know, you should not wash your hair every day, it doesn't allow natural oils to penetrate... Still don't like organized religon, politics, monopolies, etc...I believe that Merit Financial is naughty, and I'll forgive them as long as they pay me in cash or gold, no credit cards...I made lots of money for you, and my other employers, and I've helped many people learn lots, and I feel I deserve much, much, more, since I have not been paid yet for the implementation of my global plan...I certainly want more than 40 acres and a mule...Women, Females, Whores, Girls and Bitches, rule...Whoever is wearing my Ford Glasses, enjoy...and wear them in good health...I will deduct the amount from what I supposedly owe, though I really don't owe anything, it's just the opposite, the banks, etc, etc, etc, owe me... (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn L Mitchell 11/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment