Thursday, November 28, 2013

MORE EVIDENCE OF THE GHOULS GETTING GHOULIER....

I just came across a rejection letter from Kimberly Cameron & Associates up in San Francisco, signed by a Martha Harris...Now what's interesting in addition to the overly fancy print, and then the hand written name and printing of my name on the letter which has no date, is that it isn't dated, andKimberly Cameron supposedly has offices in Paris and New York, now Kimberly is a somewhat common name and Cameron is the name of a so called friend who was at Merit Financial briefly and was a friend of Terry Plotsky...So yes, I truly believe that Merit, Aflac and all my prior employers who had enslaved me for many years paying me commission only when I was suppose to get an hourly wage, plus profit sharing, was deliberate in keeping me away from show business...I just faxed them letting them know that the jig is truly up and I really do need to be paid...So Merit did have access to my home computer and also to the addresses of my real estate in CAL City due to the fact that refi papers were faxed to Merit from the broker...doing the refi, so again, all of these creditors, here is one name that I had mentioned you need to go after, also, my ex husbands daughter in law, who he claims he never met, named Kelly Bussey, wife of his younger son Phillip now lives in Florida, are other names that you creditors will be getting from me, including the one in Mass that claims I owe over two thousand dollars...American Express, you need to contact these individuals, because I did hear someone from AMEX state, "Oh we got her now...We've got the publishing rights...No all publishing rights of my material belong to me, NOT YOU... Oh yeah, San Francisco isn't too far away from Sausalito where Bill Cosby was keeping his two mistresses I had been told, so I wonder if dear old Bill has anything to do with this...The Plot thickens... And Dr. Lee I did hear you when you asked one of your patients if he would like to see me being ("eaten", hey I didn't say ot, and hopefully your children aren't reading my blog, so I don't know what's going on, but I truly believe I've paid more than my share...In fact I tell you what, as soon as Larry King pays all his past creditors that he owes, I may consider doing the same... Anyway, I intend to catch up to my destiny, and be a great big star, if the Creator allows it.... Oh by the way AT&T this Sunday past is when I discovered my Iphone was missing, now I don't know if it was stolen, like my Ford Sunglasses, but they're gone, and there has been a consistency of items missing from my home...Since I need to have my cell phone number which is listed on my letter head of GLM Productions an affiliate of Artists with Friends, I don't want my cell number to be unavailable for my business, I'm sure you understand... So, it appears that I've been paying and folks have been collecting from me, which is why my mortgage payments were higher than anyone in the building, and I had great credit a fico score about 780 and again, since the ghouls are trying to put me in a trick bag lets say to be kind...Well you know, it's how they attempt to drive people out of this glorious state...When the ghouls make it difficult for you to drive revenue in to the state, so shameful... So back to Kimerly and Cameron an alleged literary agency with a website address of www.kimberlycameron.com WARNING, CREATIVE TYPES, WRITERS, THIS IS HOW THEY STEAL YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU SEND YOUR MANUSCRIPTS TO, I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON BELIEVE ME, EVEN SENDING IT TO SO CALLED FRIENDS, AND FAMILY MEMBERS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR WELL BEING...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment