Sunday, November 24, 2013

"You're too Nice"...

That's what a lovely Black African Man with no teeth, said to me months back and I couldn't understand why at the time he had stated that...But slowly but surely...I am beginning to see the light (I think)...I know, "Stop Thinking"...Nope, I can't my wheels are always turning...A gift from the creator, and because I choose not to go to church, does not mean I'm an Atheist... Again, I say that the plot is thickening since yesterday...probably since earlier today, Hollywood, I guess the closer it gets to Awards time, I guess that's the Academy Awards and other self congratulatory organizations that pat themselves on the back...By the way I devote a paragraph or two about that in my novel, which I am rewriting, and that's why I have not had the opportunity to attend any of the latest screenings, I'm sure the deserving artists understand when they are giving birth to a project, there is a single mindedness that must be applied, otherwise it would never get done, right? Yes, you're right Gwen..."Thank you"... I like to back up everything I say and why, some people don't believe in explaining, but I prefer using the term educating, or broadening your perspective...OK, Here Goes, here are the following stocks and dates that I took a beating for thanks to our first black President Bill Clinton, with his signing of the Glass Stegal Act...I gave a cursory glance on the sbc home page and saw his profile photo, I guess his left side is his better side, because that's how he chose to be shot (a non act of violence) Under the photo is had the words, "The End of America..." I chose not to click on it, so I contend that Artists with Friends, an affiliate of GLM Productions IS MAKING A BETTER AMERICA WHICH WILL BE GLOBAL...A GLOBAL AMERICA BILL... President Regan said and I'm paraphrasing here, "Listen but verify"... So here are the stocks that I purchased and lost and the dates, I state that these are not in any particular order, but when Waterhouse Securities became TD Waterhouse, and then TD Ameritrade, it went from good to bad on the meter...i.e. Which is why I no longer have a retirement account, after working over a half a century...Take a look My account # was 336-97679-1-2 Last Statement was 04/30/2001 Period Ending 05/31/2001...I had two other accounts as well, 336-95333-1-4 and Waterhouse 336-19099-1-8 TD Waterhouse Bank Custodian Branch Information, 445 South Figueroa St. Ste 200, LA, CA 90071 Nationawide number is 800-934-4448 Was the Nationwide Number All of these equiites I purchased with my own money: This was a cash account, the first is a Money Market Account, and for the period from April 30,2001 - May 31, 2001 opening value was $50,800.26 which represented 100% of my porfolio, and when it ended I had $50,511.58 (NOTE;No Big Deal on this issue, stocks fluctuate...WHAT I AM ALLEGING THAT BY THE END OF THIS CHARADE, I HAD LOST EVERYTHING IN THIS ACCOUNT, WHEN YOU SEE THE BLUE CHIP TYPE STOCKS, YOU'LL SCRATCH YOUR HEAD AND SAY, THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, REMEMBER, I AM ALLEGING THAT THE GOVERNMENT MANIPULATES THE MARKET TO THEIR WILL...VERY SIMILAR WITH THE BAILOUT OF AIS, WHICH LEFT THE DEBT HOLDERS, A SUPERIOR POSITION BY THE WAY THAN EQUITY HOLDERS, THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PAID FIRST IF THE STOCK PLUMMETS...GM RECEIVED TAX PAYER MONEY TO PAIL THEM OUT, FORD MOTORS REFUSED REMEMBER, SO EVERYTIME GM SELLS A CAR, AND MAKES A PROFIT IT SHOULD GO TO THE BOND HOLDERS FIRST, SO THEY CAN BE PAID TO THEM WHAT WAS PROMISED...OK... THESE ARE THE STOCKS THAT WENT DOWN TO ZERO AND THE QUANITY I OWNED...SOME OF THESE WERE BLUE CHIP STOCKS... 140 SHARES OF AOL TIME WARNER INC... (SYMBOL AOL)MARKET VALUE WAS $7,312.20 50 SHARES OF CISCO SYSTEMS (csco)...MARKET VALUE AT 19.260 PER SHARE HAS THIS AT 963. 200COMPARATOR SYSTEM CORP (IDID)MARKET VALUE 20 CENTS 60.2584 CORNING INC. SYMBOL GLW 18.920 0.001...MARKET VALUE $1,141.09 13 DRAGON ENERGY GROUP LTD SYMBOL DRGL MARKET PRICE (NP?) COULD MEAN NO PRICE OR SOMETHING ELSE 100.7040 DUKE ENERGY CORP SYMBOL DUK PRICE 45.720 MARKET VALUE 4,604.19 FORMERLY DUKE POWER CO. 50.4703 GENERAL ELECTRIC CO SYMBOL GE MV 2,473.04 60.3622 HEWLETT PACKARD CO HWP 29.320 SHARES 1,769.82 100 HIGH SPEED ACCESS CORP SYMBOL HSAC 1.390 $139. INTEL CORP INTC 27, MV $2,708.18 50 JDS UNIPHASE CORP JDSU 16.710 919,05 10 KELCORD INTERNATION INC KLCI (np NO PRICE)... I lost over $91,000 out of my retirement funds, I had a Roth Ira, Sep-Ira, a Regular Ira and Interesting enough which I just noticed that under my name Gwendolyn Mitchell there is my son's name which could be an acronym of course TOD, interesting, see what I mean how the plot thickens...That account is 336-19099-1-8... (C)Copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell, Nov. 24, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment