Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Plot is Thickening so much that it looks like Porridge...read immediately, THANKS!

Have you noticed, at least on my Mac Air, that the quotation mark is backwards...Well, well, well, last week I needed to call Apple at the Grove, the person couldn't help very much, but what he did ask me for was my seriel number on my MAC, which I gave to him, and low and behold, things started disappearing from my draft of "In Pursuit of Destiny"...Now see my desk top has the quotation marks correct... Also, what's interesting, is that the dump next door, which used to house individuals that I worked with at the Cardio Barre Building on Sunset in the 6ooo block, not too far from CNN has a sordid past, where I worked as a sales rep, and the manager never paid me, so I guess that's a building that I helped restructure too... Again, this is an assault on seniors, free thinkers, anparticularly artists, etc. I spoke to Christina today and it appears that Ron never got the tape I sent last week, but he did get other correspondence...such as the letter which is important... So much weird stuff is happening...I feel like the actress in that old horror movie whose head spins around several times...Wowee... Any how, thanks for listening, the moral of this blog is DO NOT GIVE YOUR SERIAL NUMBERS ON YOU LAP TOPS OR DESK TOPS, IT'S HAZZARDOUS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HEALTH, SAME WITH CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS, I BARELY HAVE ENOUGH FOR FOOD ONCE I GET MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK, AND MY SAG PENSION, I THOUGHT PENSIONS COULD NOT BE TAMPERED WITH...NOT ANY MORE, THE RULES KEEP CHANGING DON'T THEY.. AND NO I HAVE NOT YET BEEN PAID FOR MY 90/10 PLAN, THE PEACE/LOVE SPEECH, NOR THE CHILDREN'S LAB ALL OF WHICH IS BEING IMPLEMENTED...IT APPEARS THAT THERE'S AN ETHNIC WAR GOING ON, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD, GOVERNMENT JOBS AND PENSIONS CAN LET SOMEONE HALF MY AGE RETIRE AT 50, FULL PENSION, AND RELAX, YET ARTISTS WORK 24/7, and they think we're laxy, AND THE STUDIOS ARE STEALING MY WORK, AND THE NETWORKS, ETC.ETC.ETC,...I HAVE TO BELIEVE THERE ARE SOME GOOD GUYS OUT THERE, PLEASE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT EVERY BODY IS UP TO NO GO, EXCEPT ME... THE CREATOR PLEASE PUNISH THE BAD GUYS INSTANTLY, SINCE YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING...THE DEVIL IS REALLY BUSY. AND HE'S GOT LOTS OF HELPERS, RIGHT HERE IN THIS BUILDING...NOBODY BETTER APPROACH ME ABOUT PAYING ANYTHING...I'VE MORE THAN PAID MY SHARE OF BILLS, AS I STATED BEFORE IN TO THE NEXT MILLINEUM... OH YEAH, THE TAB IS WAY OVER A BILLION...AND PEOPLE ARE CHANGING RIGHT BEFORE MY VERY EYES...WATCH THE ONES IN CADILLACS, PARTICULARLY BLACK ONES, NO RACIAL JUDGEMENT INTENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment