Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Making my Point RE:Banks and Wall Street

When Bill Clinton said he was the first black President, which is probably true, maybe he says that because he put into motion the Glass Stegal Act which allowed commercial banks, to jump in bed with Wall Street...Is that why so many fees are being charged, and why the banks feel they can snatch our money out of our accounts without permission..? Now that's Entertainment! Oh yeah, and my neighbor Sally Wolf is the reason why I was able to leave my garage, I traded one of her openers for the new one I bought at a hardware store in West Hollywood (good area by the way)that I paid about 39 dollars for with a two pack 9v battery, for her old one...Is that not fair or what, like the percentage I'll be charging for those artists and friends that are on board with my plan...Oh yeah, and the fairness of the Judge in BH who didn't order the theatre owner to return my $300...and the fairness of my 10,000 dollars being returned from Lana Marks (does she now)...No, I will be much more fair I promise you...than the first black president and what he did to us by signing GS,,,Keep smiling, no broader, more, more...There you go! All of my intellectual properties are copyrighted by (c)Gwendolyn Mitchell Nov,13,2013

No comments:

Post a Comment